Andy Murray for Yes

ForzaDundee

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would have been easy and commercially sensible for him to keep quiet. Then again he hardly needs the money. He'll take a pile of stick from down south - for those who have been bleating about over exuberance up here, wait for some of the bile he's going to get.

It would be a shame if he ended up getting pelters from all sides. The English and no voting Scots seething at him and the yes voting Scots a bit pissed off that he didn't show his allegiances sooner, by doing it under the radar of referendum day madness some will say he's chickened out of making an impact.

IMO you have to remember this guy made one light hearted joke and has been getting it tight for eight years, whenever he announces it he's going to get destroyed down south. It's a brave move that won't be a financially savvy one, and he should be applauded for saying how he feels anyway.

Smooth move, served up an ace. He's getting rakes of abuse on twitter, disgusting British nationalists at work. I assume like JK Rowling this will be all over the news tomorrow.

He is a world star, it will be very difficult to keep that out of all the media.

It would be a shame if he ended up getting pelters from all sides. The English and no voting Scots seething at him and the yes voting Scots a bit pissed off that he didn't show his allegiances sooner, by doing it under the radar of referendum day madness some will say he's chickened out of making an impact.

IMO you have to remember this guy made one light hearted joke and has been getting it tight for eight years, whenever he announces it he's going to get destroyed down south. It's a brave move that won't be a financially savvy one, and he should be applauded for saying how he feels anyway.

I think he's waited for the perfect moment. Imagine if tomorrow is coverage if the abuse he's getting ala Rowling... Kinda puts the love bombing aspect into touch. I still wonder if it's too late for Connery to make an appearance.

I think he's waited for the perfect moment. Imagine if tomorrow is coverage if the abuse he's getting ala Rowling... Kinda puts the love bombing aspect into touch. I still wonder if it's too late for Connery to make an appearance.

being strapped underneath a plane, waving. across all of scotland.

I would have preferred for him to come out earlier as it won't make the papers now and the seething abuse he'll get from the nodrones won't be seen until after the polls close. Unless perhaps he plans to do some interviews tomorrow, although I doubt it.

I would have preferred for him to come out earlier as it won't make the papers now and the seething abuse he'll get from the nodrones won't be seen until after the polls close. Unless perhaps he plans to do some interviews tomorrow, although I doubt it.

strapped underneath a plane, next to sean connery. all over scotland, tomorrow, holding saltires.

Who reads papers. This will be all over the net like a rash and you imagine it would make the breakfast shows. A f**k of a lot of people will be voting after work, plenty of time for this to seep into the consciousness.

Who reads papers. This will be all over the net like a rash and you imagine it would make the breakfast shows. A f**k of a lot of people will be voting after work, plenty of time for this to seep into the consciousness.

I actually feel a bit guilty in wishing to use him to help the vote, after all he will get shit from it, but let's be honest the No vote has screwed the pooch with their "celebs".

Archived