An open letter from Alex Salmond

Confidemus

An estimated 90% of the resident English in Scotland will vote no. That means that in the event of a small margin of less than 8%, they will determine the outcome of this referendum. How is that democratic or equitable? Based on recent polls the Scottish people are voting YES, it’s only the English resident in Scotland who are being joined by a minority of Scottish sympathisers that may win the day for NO. I am voting YES tomorrow in line with the sovereign will of the SCOTTISH people. I hope you do too.

Note: Ironically, the undemocratic political influence that England has over Scotland could be the very same influence that returns a no vote - how sad that would be - Vote Yes

The fact they have a vote as well as others who live in this country is what defines Scotland and I have immense pride that we live in a peaceful democratic coutry.

We are a welcoming nation, tolerant of everyone (some do let us down however) so lets not sink to a level that the English Media assume we are at.

Be Proud.

Vote Yes.

An estimated 90% of the resident English in Scotland will vote no. That means that in the event of a small margin of less than 8%, they will determine the outcome of this referendum. How is that democratic or equitable? Based on recent polls the Scottish people are voting YES, it’s only the English resident in Scotland who are being joined by a minority of Scottish sympathisers that may win the day for NO. I am voting YES tomorrow in line with the sovereign will of the SCOTTISH people. I hope you do too.

Note: Ironically, the undemocratic political influence that England has over Scotland could be the very same influence that returns a no vote - how sad that would be - Vote Yes

Righto, Peter.

peterdown10c.jpg

Archived