Falkirk vs Rangers

thepundit

Falkirk have actually played better than the recent scorlines suggest and i think this could be the game where they actually get the result their play has possibly merited.

Rangers have only had one really decent performance on the plastic pitches. It is a surface that our players never look comfortable on.

I would settle for any kind of win tonight and progression to the next round

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Falkirk have actually played better than the recent scorlines suggest and i think this could be the game where they actually get the result their play has possibly merited.

Rangers have only had one really decent performance on the plastic pitches. It is a surface that our players never look comfortable on.

With the exception of the first half against Dumbarton & The Rangers game; no we haven't.

If coisty woisty super doisty moans about plastic 45,000 times.....you believe him.....

It seems like we havent sold a lot of tickets.....prices, performances and general nowhere boy feeling at the moment. I am hoping a kick start tonite.....we will see....

Not like an old firm fan to make up facts is it?

What is this based on, the one game of ours you've seen?

I think he means the recent results between us and them

Archived