Falkirk vs Rangers

thepundit

Seriously thinking about giving this game a miss. Can just imagine the bile that will be spouted by the "loyalists" that attatch themselves to Sevco. Feel a bit guilty abandoning the team as I don't think there will be a big home support there at all. Will probably leave my decision to the very last minute.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to see the Falkirk fans turning out and supporting their team. This is still a massive game for us and a chance to get to the quarters. Not the best tie obviously but there is hee haw to fear and we will make cash off it aswell.

Was good to see Andy Goram having Rangers playing Celtic in the next round already in his drivel column in the Sun the other day. I would be delighted if we got through and ended up playing Celtic

We've picked up a fair few injuries recently, so i hope that Ally doesn't try and rush any players back for this game as it's not worth the risk. Use the squad wisely and don't take stupid chances with players fitness.

We've picked up a fair few injuries recently, so i hope that Ally doesn't try and rush any players back for this game as it's not worth the risk. Use the squad wisely and don't take stupid chances with players fitness.

Hope you enjoy your visit to the Falkirk stadium Bennett ????

I'm sure taiwo isca doubt and obviously Duffie has caught a finnigan injury...

Not sure if this will open a door for Ollie....if it doesn't, even for the bench, well I think Ollie's door is shut an will open again January... That's if someone wants him

I hope we are licking wounds from Saturday an get oot there an play for 90mins...tho I spose the same cud be said for Rangers

Hopefully a similar atmosphere is created by all tomorrow night. Really impressed with both sets of fans and the way they conducted themselves in the last fixture. Can't say I'm overly confident about our chances given our current injury problems.

I'll predict a 1-2 Rangers win AET.

Looks like circa 1000 tickets have been shifted so far by Falkirk fans. Would imagine a few may PATG but not a lot.

Not great at all but not surprising.

I'll be there but in hope rather than any sort of expectation.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Is McCoist a f'kn moron?

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/mccoist-prefers-green-green-grass-of-home.25407288

Talking about plastic pitches -

I'm not a great fan of them but I do understand the economics of some of the clubs requiring them.

What, well-run clubs that pay their debts and don't get liquidated? Patronising p***k.

He whines that -

"I just think - rightly or wrongly - there is a greater opportunity for injuries. I don't like training on them either. I cut down any time on them at all. I can understand people saying we should go and practise on the surface we're going to be playing on. But my argument against it would be you continue to run the risk of injury."

then says

Of those who end up featuring this evening, McCoist wants them to get any negative thoughts about the surface out of their heads. "The bottom line is they might not like the surface but it's the same for both teams,

What a tw@t

Good to see the Falkirk fans turning out and supporting their team. This is still a massive game for us and a chance to get to the quarters. Not the best tie obviously but there is hee haw to fear and we will make cash off it aswell.

"Massive game" :lol:

Archived