Alloa v The Rangers

As long as we give a good account ourselves and don't fall to pieces like we did up at ibrox and against Livi last week then I'd be happy with that, I'd love to see us sneak another shock result on one of the big 3 to come down and I do think our best chance is at home. We need to get behind the boys on Saturday and make the recs an uncomfortable place for all of the Rangers team.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as we give a good account ourselves and don't fall to pieces like we did up at ibrox and against Livi last week then I'd be happy with that, I'd love to see us sneak another shock result on one of the big 3 to come down and I do think our best chance is at home. We need to get behind the boys on Saturday and make the recs an uncomfortable place for all of the Rangers team.

Who are "the big 3 to come down"?

I though only two got relegated.

Kind of hard to make a lot of noise when a lot of fans in the home end will be Rangers fans but hopefully the ones who are there can be as loud as possible

In all seriousness though as long as we turn in a decent performance I'd be happy with but after last week and the last score between the 2 sides I'm not too confident as Rangers will be coming in with a bit of confidence on a high after the midweek game against Inverness.

We could just go ahead with the game and hope they invade the pitch and start a wee riot, a default 3-0 win against them would be most welcome, especially after getting humped from Livi last week. To be honest, they'll probably start rioting when they hear 'Just Can't Get Enough' getting played over the tannoy system before the game anyway. And to all Rangers fans reading this, I'm not winding you up, we really do play that sometimes!

We could just go ahead with the game and hope they invade the pitch and start a wee riot, a default 3-0 win against them would be most welcome, especially after getting humped from Livi last week. To be honest, they'll probably start rioting when they hear 'Just Can't Get Enough' getting played over the tannoy system before the game anyway. And to all Rangers fans reading this, I'm not winding you up, we really do play that sometimes!

As long as its on a Now CD Gerry will play it. Wouldn't be surprised if we play penny arcade guys no got a clue

Archived