yes vote celebrations

MrGrado

anyone up for organising a knees up south of the border in the event of a yes vote, I could supply coach travel.. was thinking if we get enough kilted folk we could stop at the border and make a small video lined up across the border and flick our kilts up and slap our arses braveheart style,

anyone up for organising a knees up south of the border in the event of a yes vote, I could supply coach travel.. was thinking if we get enough kilted folk we could stop at the border and make a small video lined up across the border and flick our kilts up and slap our arses braveheart style,

Maybe hold off mate eh ;)

That sounds fucking pathetic.

We could all go down to Carlisle and try to get the 30p refund off of a ginger bottle.

Just kidding, I'm not going. I have better things to do.

That sounds fucking pathetic.

whats pathetic is you , cant even have a laugh and enjoy the celebrations that are due to us after 300 years of English rule.. we will get a yes vote, so get round you pal, I know its a hard pill to swallow for you sworn brits, but scotlands people will be westministers no more see ya saddo

Sounds a bit of a fuddish idea, imo. Plenty of better ways to celebrate, without being a dick towards the losing side.

Plus, got to get it won first.

didn't realise there was a losing side .. no ones being a dick but you fandan

Sounds a bit of a fuddish idea, imo. Plenty of better ways to celebrate, without being a dick towards the losing side.

Plus, got to get it won first.

oh we will win yes yes YES, sorry to say.. suck it up and if u don't like it, come on the bus we could leave u down there

whats pathetic is you , cant even have a laugh and enjoy the celebrations that are due to us after 300 years of English rule.. we will get a yes vote, so get round you pal, I know its a hard pill to swallow for you sworn brits, but scotlands people will be westministers no more see ya saddo

I'm voting Yes. However, if we get a positive outcome on Thursday/Friday then I'll be celebrating by going out and getting blootered, not by acting like a small-minded muppet.

Account made on Monday.. Right you are mate!

Are the English YES voters in Scotland getting an invite ?? Oh sorry has your brain exploded.Or the YES voting Poles, Pakastanis, Romanians you complete arse.

Archived