Takeover at Somerset

The last I saw wasn't really an outburst, just said he'd emailed Westsound wanting an on-air debate with Cameron or in front of fans if that didn't happen with a few over to you Mr Camerons thrown in

He also posted the email he sent to them.

If he wants fans support, publish the bid that was offered, or details of how Cameron was being difficult, or wanting too much money and let the fans decide, because at the moment hes coming across as someone like Steve Archibald, turns up out the blue, talks about grand plans for the club, doesn't produce cash, blames everyone else then disappears.

Everyone in Scottish football knows that there is no money to be made and that throwing money at a club causes more problems than it solves so for someone to appear and offer to do just that........your going to have to go some to gain some support.

What he has done since it became clear he may me a total balloon is ring alarm bell after alarm bell.

I hope Cameron takes him up on it though, he could have a word with Roberts while he's over.

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about the kirkwoods? AP tomorrow??

Nah headline will read: Roberts Vows to Arrest Slump. Followed by, injuries cost us, takeover has affected team, I will continue to lead team, full time is making team better (we've played shite since going full time!).

I've stayed loyal to him but think Lachlan needs to step in ASAP now and send him off with his P45!

Didn't realise he had gone on a rant at Ronnie as well further down his page. Shame he's taken it down again, no doubt it'll be back up tomorrow at some point so we can fill everyone in. Managed to catch it before it was taken down and it was very much an arrogant I'm better than you type of thing he was posting trying to personally attack Ronnie, who he frankly isn't fit to lace the boots of.

Absolute nugget, glad he's no where near the club and Lachlan saw through him weeks before the majority of us did.

There's something just not right about this. Surely it cannot be all one sided? Before shug came along, there weren't many fans of Cameron. Now he is our saviour? Something just doesn't fit? I think there is something else we don't know about. Maybe certain parties are getting played off one another? Will we ever know the whole truth?

Before shug came along, there weren't many fans of Cameron. Now he is our saviour?

Naw he certainly isn't that. I'd still rather he went as well but i'd rather stay shite and work on improving it slowly than go down the Barr/Mileson route of a couple of good seasons then f**ked for 15 years.

He could earn more favour now by getting Roberts punted.

Wonder what he's raging with Ronnie about?Has he just found out that Ronnie and partners run the club shop and not the club??

I notice he's also not long found out we don't own the car park.He should come on here more often.We all seem to know more than he does.

Hugh Clarke is an absolute bellend of a guy. He comments on the facebook post that he is no longer interested in Ayr United but continues to blabber on about this. His company (remember 3 went bust according to records) have sold themselves really well. I know where not to look for roofing now!!

what a horrible b*****d! I feel dirty being open to the bid. Clearly you all know him by the unanimous wave of rejection but I'd never heard of him. If that's his patter, I find it repulsive. Ronnie is a credit to the club IMO and I certainly don't want an obnoxious moron like that involved

Lachlan made the correct decision regarding Shuggie Clark, disappointing as I get on really well with him and the club needs a change.

I'm just waiting for the exciting news to be announced, what it is I've no idea but I've been assured it's coming, I'd settle for Marko getting pumped at the moment.

It shows how little interest he has in a takeover if he doesn't know who is on the board or what assets the club has, it sounds like hes not even attempted due diligence or even basic homework.

To do your (attempted)business in the public domain is bad enough but to then start mud slinging those who are putting more than hard graft in to the club is unforgivable.

If he's asking Ronnie to "stick to running the shop and washing windows", is he going to stick to making roofing businesses fail and f**k off from Ayr United forever?

He's already abandoning ship by the looks of it and taking up boilers and radiators with restoraheat.

Archived