Takeover at Somerset

Not sure where you're coming from with this given RostoraRoof is based in Kilmarnock, their Commercial Director is the ex-Killie Commercial Director, their current Manager is the daughter of a former Killie manager, and Ayr Utd have correctly knocked these clowns back.

So, rather than an embarassing £12million debt situation and humiliating fake bail-out which is due to come home to roost, AUFC yet again expose Killie clowns for what they really are and the meltdown is, as ever, hilarious!

Killie are the clowns.????????????????? WFAANW. Or if you cant understand. Won Feck All And Never Will. At least the clowns have a history .A proper ground . What have u got no history and a pigsty that's some achievement. As u say hilarious.

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Killie are the clowns.????????????????? WFAANW. Or if you cant understand. Won Feck All And Never Will. At least the clowns have a history .A proper ground . What have u got no history and a pigsty that's some achievement. As u say hilarious.

Welcome to an Ayr thread, thanks for your contribution

Now, off you fcuk

I dunno. He put a comittee in place to explore it i'm sure? So i'd be more inclined to blame them.

The CIC proposal has been ready since April (before then, even) - Lachlan asked that the public launch be delayed while he decides if it's what he wants. He clearly hasn't decided yet.

So the CIC working group isn't to blame.

Cheeky

history -check, proper ground -check. That clown cant be talking about us

The CIC proposal has been ready since April (before then, even) - Lachlan asked that the public launch be delayed while he decides if it's what he wants. He clearly hasn't decided yet.

So the CIC working group isn't to blame.

Fair enough, i stand corrected. Lachlan is to blame then.

Cheeky

OK! I have had my wee rant. But in all seriousness I don't dislike A*R. I respect all fans who don't take the easy option and support the twisted sisters.

It would be better for Ayrshire football if both KFC and AUFC played in the same league. It would help both clubs finances and that's got to be a good thing.

• 2 weeks later...

I see Shug Clarke must be on the ol'alcopops again. Think he's had one too many going by his latest tear-stained meltdown.

I see he's wanting a head to head debate in front of the fans or on the radio. Does he really think he's even got a chance of getting a shareholding within the club let alone to buy it.

How many fans would he define as alot?

I am amazed that so far no one has picked up on his utterly disgraceful comments towards a real Ayr man Ronnie McJannet. Ronnie has been to more Ayr games this season than said person has been to in the last 30 years! I found his derogatory comments towards Ronnie offensive, insulting and quite frankly disgusting.

People have every right to question whether he has paid the money owed to Ayr United (or to Whitletts for that matter).

And as for the latest outburst wanting a head to head with Lachlan - why! Why on earth would Lachlan waste his time doing such a thing. Hugh have you made an actual bid for the club like I asked you to do. Emmmmm no. But I still want to try and get publicity every day if possible through a variety of astonishing statements. Mr Clarke has continually gone to the press seeking publicity and Lachlan has had no choice but to respond however there is absolutely nothing further to respond to as far as I can see!

Also Mr Clarke has initiated every single bit of press about him - through a couple of journalists and also on the radio. A businessman with class will do his business in the boardroom. No Ayr supporter who has a sane mind could possibly in any way shape or form even remotely consider having Mr Clarke as a potential owner.

There's no chance anyone would actually want him in charge at Ayr now after his latest round of facebook posting. Publicly slating people on facebook before he has even put an offer into buy the club, can you imagine the meltdown if he was in charge of the club and a player decided not to sign for us?

Oh and how classy was his, oh look at the car i've just bought (although I dont get it for another year when everyone will have forgotten I said I was buying it)

Archived