juniorjunior

Biggest decision in 300 years & they lock the topic for no reason. Good educated, adult, democratic debate involving loads of forum users . WHY ???

Disagreed with you on the thread but your spot on here.

Might have a forum for it already but this is with guys who regularly talk and are interested in each other's opinions on the biggest decision we may ever make

Disagreed with you on the thread but your spot on here.

Might have a forum for it already but this is with guys who regularly talk and are interested in each other's opinions on the biggest decision we may ever make

I understand it's a football forum but Its the most interesting & important topic on here for a while. Yes we didn't agree but I like to here yours & other people with similar interests opinions, which I totally respect.

Biggest decision in 300 years: this forum waits until 3 days before the vote and even then it's an occasional poster who asks for a straw poll. Meanwhile, a mere click down the corridor the debate has been raging for over a year

The reluctance of some to even peek outside this forum astounds me :unsure:

When independence comes this sort of mod behavior should be made illegal and punished severely.

Six months fending for themselves on St Kilda sounds about right to me. Word obviously came down from on high that it was verboeten given one of the subforum mods was actively participating.

Biggest decision in 300 years & they lock the topic for no reason. Good educated, adult, democratic debate involving loads of forum users . WHY ???

What do you mean "for no reason"? There's a whole forum dedicated to it.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/forum/124-scottish-independence-debate

One of the regulars there I'm certain is that Pollok supporter that used to come on here posting all manner of bizarre claims. The name escapes me, but I remember the style.

Biggest decision in 300 years: this forum waits until 3 days before the vote and even then it's an occasional poster who asks for a straw poll. Meanwhile, a mere click down the corridor the debate has been raging for over a year

The reluctance of some to even peek outside this forum astounds me :unsure:

Aye but maybe folk want to debate this with fellow junior football supporters . Don't see whats wrong with that , fair enough it's took a while ha !

As much as i love the junior forum are you sure you got the right forum earlier

Six months fending for themselves on St Kilda sounds about right to me. Word obviously came down from on high that it was verboeten given one of the subforum mods was actively participating.

Is that a dutch football team or something ?

Every place you visit in social media is full of this independence debate and personally I come on here on a junior forum to escape it as there are literally thousands of Facebook pages / forums etc to discuss it.

Its a debate well worth having but for me not on a junior football forum.

Every place you visit in social media is full of this independence debate and personally I come on here on a junior forum to escape it as there are literally thousands of Facebook pages / forums etc to discuss it.

Its a debate well worth having but for me not on a junior football forum.

It says independence debate as the topic headline, so if you want away from it don't click on it & debate it ?

Just been looking at the topic, none of this educated, adult debate came from any of your posts though.

And what's your contribution "gogsy" ??? I'm intrigued

Archived