Independence poll

saultknuts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a Welshman am proud to nail my colours to the YES flag. Self determination, pure and simple, nothing at all to do with nationalism. Can't wait for the 2016 Election should we attain independence, could be very interesting.

On a YES vote ... I can`t see anyone standing for the existing `UK` parties .... Labour, Conservative/Unionist, or LibDem ... they all have to go .. They could change to `Elephants` and `Donkeys` as they have the party symbols in USA ? Or maybe it would be .. `Dynosaurs` ... ?

Can anyone ever remember a country so politically engaged? An unequivocal and absolute YES!

Seen a number of these done on FB all running about the same as this one, 2 to 1 in favour of YES. Don't know if that means much.

given the conversations I was hearing at Cumnock a week or so ago i'd be shocked if any o the Nock boys are voting YES ... :)

A YES from me ... but an utter and desperate need to bring the country together afterwards ... and i'll accept it if its a NO ( just not like it too much )

Archived