Independence poll

saultknuts

I understand it's a junior football forum, but I was wondering what the majority of posters on here will be voting on Thursday

My reasoning for asking the question on here is that this would appear to be a good cross section of the Scottish public, so any trend may be reasonably accurate

Not interested in the where or whys, as I don't want this to erupt into a slanging match, just trying to get a handle on a wee poll

Ok? I will start

NO from me

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sick to death of hearing about the referendum and now you want to introduce it to Pie and Bovril as well? This is just a ridiculous idea for a thread and if you have any common sense you will delete it promptly.

P.S. you think a slanging match won't erupt on here? There are guys on here who will argue that black is white and you've just brought up potentially the biggest debate in Scottish history, it's easy pickings.

quote name="Fieldofash" post= A big fat yes

[quote name="tell_me_more" post= Yes for me[

/quote] [quote name=".Stuart." post Every country should be able to govern themselves. Yes from me.

quote name="Vollyman" post=" Yes

GOD HELP US!!!

I suppose that's democracy & if it is a Y## I'll just need to get on with it .

quote name="Fieldofash" post= A big fat yes

[quote name="tell_me_more" post= Yes for me[

/quote] [quote name=".Stuart." post Every country should be able to govern themselves. Yes from me.

quote name="Vollyman" post=" Yes

GOD HELP US!!!

I suppose that's democracy & if it is a Y## I'll just need to get on with it .

The fact your stating a yes vote is a vote for snp sums up your knowledge. Thanks and goodbye.

Haha what a topic, I'm not afraid of our country making it's own choices YES. I won't be voting SNP in the first election after independence just like I won't be voting for them on Thursday. Be interesting to see if a new Labour Party is formed should we reclaim our independence..

Archived