• Created
  • Last Reply

Got myself a scottish team now.

McGregor

Hutton Hanley Reynolds Robertson

Brown Bridcutt

Pawlett GMS Gauld

Griffiths

Got Fraser, Forrest, May, Jack, Scougall, McGregor & O'Hara on the bench.

Surprised you've not got Anya

It was between him and Countinho for me and picked Countinho. Not used Barkley but wee Phillipe is also immense.

He's both faster and stronger than most defenders, and with this new defending you can just cruise past defences with him and smash them in from anywhere. Glorious for under 2000

Just started my ut last night and I got utter shite in my free packs. Best player was Kolarov but I'm looking to build a Bundesliga side so I punted him on the transfer list.

Sturridge - Costa

Y.Toure

Sanchez -------------- Navas

Ramires

Baines - Koscielny - Mangala - Coleman

Lloris

I did have Di Maria who was good but Yaya Toure is even better. Absolute beast!

Sturridge - Costa

Y.Toure

Sanchez -------------- Navas

Ramires

Baines - Koscielny - Mangala - Coleman

Lloris

I did have Di Maria who was good but Yaya Toure is even better. Absolute beast!

I was temped to try Toure but went for Aguero who is unstoppable at times. How are Costa and Navas? I haven't had them either.

Nasri is good, very good in fact. Much better than Ozil.

I was temped to try Toure but went for Aguero who is unstoppable at times. How are Costa and Navas? I haven't had them either.

Nasri was only 8k for me and has been excellent.

I'm pretty shit at trading mostly and haven't had much luck with packs but pretty happy with my team.

Forster

Debuchy Lovren Dawson Gibbs

Schneiderlin Fernando

Walcott Nasri

Countinho

Lukaku

Nasri was only 8k for me and has been excellent.

I'm pretty shit at trading mostly and haven't had much luck with packs but pretty happy with my team.

Forster

Debuchy Lovren Dawson Gibbs

Schneiderlin Fernando

Walcott Nasri

Countinho

Lukaku

Pretty sure you could make some decent coins there, I play on PS3(booooo) and he goes for 24k-28k.

Since you've got a prem team I'd say try save up coins for Sanchez, he's the best player I've played with. Lethal.

I had Costa as a lone striker and thought he was pish so I got rid of him for Falcao who I found to be even pisher. Now I'm playing with 2 up front though Costa alongside someone nippy is unbelievable! He's assisting more than he's scoring but that's fine by me when Sturridge is scoring a barrel load.

Navas has been good too but that's mostly for his speed. He does score a few but his shooting is nowhere near what Sanchez' is and he's not very strong.

Pretty sure you could make some decent coins there, I play on PS3(booooo) and he goes for 24k-28k.

Since you've got a prem team I'd say try save up coins for Sanchez, he's the best player I've played with. Lethal.

I'm on 360 still so feel your pain. I actually intend to eventually save for Sanchez as is only 60k. However, whenever I get to 20k I splash it on packs and lose it all.

I had Costa as a lone striker and thought he was pish so I got rid of him for Falcao who I found to be even pisher. Now I'm playing with 2 up front though Costa alongside someone nippy is unbelievable! He's assisting more than he's scoring but that's fine by me when Sturridge is scoring a barrel load.

Navas has been good too but that's mostly for his speed. He does score a few but his shooting is nowhere near what Sanchez' is and he's not very strong.

I've got Sturridge and he's a beast in this, pace and finishing!

I had Falcao up top with Sturridge and he was immense for me, score something like 46 in 46 games but Aguero is defo an upgrade on them both.

I'm on 360 still so feel your pain. I actually intend to eventually save for Sanchez as is only 60k. However, whenever I get to 20k I splash it on packs and lose it all.

It's so tempting to splash the coins you win on packs :lol:

I haven't on 15 yet which had helped me build a dece team.

It's so tempting to splash the coins you win on packs :lol:

I haven't on 15 yet which had helped me build a dece team.

I got the missus to buy me FIFA points (as we've discussed before :lol: ) and pretty much got the square root of f**k all.

Still got around 100k.

My team is;

De Gea

Coleman IF Reid Mangala Shaw

Fernandinho Mata

Fabregas

McGeady Benteke Schurrle

McGeady has been absolutely class for me, when I've won.

Might try the 4-5-1 with 2 CAM though as I've been winning easily but when I get beaten I'm getting utterly shagged.

Archived