FIFA 15 Ultimate Team

RossC93

Went for a bronze Scottish Premiership side, most of them seem to be Dundee or Killie players though!

Fox

Gordon Souttar Muirhead Dyer

McKenzie McBride Christie Johnston

Doolan Boyle

Subs:

Bain

Boyd

McGinn

Gillespie

Ashcroft

Scobbie

Ferry

Stevenson

Low

Stewart

Shankland

Kiltie

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice to see Messi is once again able to somehow win every single header. Really hate people who have a good gold player like Messi or Ronaldo in a team of bronze players and just spam the utter shit out of their gold player

Goodwillie is doing the business for me just now. Scored a hat-trick in my division 10 title winning match (even though the guy I was facing backed out at 5-0). Had Goodwillie paired with Matri up top but I was getting disappointed with Matri's performances (mainly used him for the 1-2 with Goodwillie to get round the defenders). So I've replaced Matri now with Tony Watt, both him and Goodwillie have good pace so my attacks should be quicker, add in Ryan Fraser on the left wing and we should be sorted soon. Still got MacKenzie from Killie on the right but I don't know who to replace him with.

Not exactly sure what I am aiming for with my Ultimate Team, only chemistry in the team is between the Scottish players

To be fair there are the players who dominate you and you somehow get a goal and then they just go beast mode on you & whoop your ass.

But the ones who are generally playing gash and then somehow become really good annoy me

I've got a silver SPL team and it's exactly the same. I don't think it's anything to do with the player ratings. I think we're all just going to have to start using subs on UT now the same way you do on Seasons.

Stamina has a much bigger impact from what I can see, particularly during games. Even with my sweaty BPL team, Huddlestone (34 stamina) is destroyed by 60 mins after starting on 100% fitness and is going down by about 12% fitness per game. I realise 34 stamina is a bit of an extreme example, but players who were managing 5/6 games in a row last year are only managing 3/4 before being about 70% before a game.

Also, think I've only gone 2 games (in Div.7, so played quite a few) without someone doing their knee in.

Is the DNF multiplier horribly broken?

I've only played 2 (ish) games and my DNF is 0.14.

It was 0.44 after my second game, I never quit any games. On my third the guy quit straight after kick off, I got coins but my DNF was down to 0.14.

Can't get my DNF above 0.63 despite never quitting.

Same here, never quit but Fifa has chucked me out a couple of times but now played 10 games on the bounce at 0.63 and it never goes higher.

Is the DNF multiplier horribly broken?

I've only played 2 (ish) games and my DNF is 0.14.

It was 0.44 after my second game, I never quit any games. On my third the guy quit straight after kick off, I got coins but my DNF was down to 0.14.

Yup. In fact FUT is horribly broken. As I said before, I used my EASFC points to buy an extra 20 transfer slots on my list and although it's saying that I have 30/50 players listed, it wont allow me to list any more than 30. As it is, I'm not that bothered as I'm just playing FUT this year, but had I actually been trading seriously, I'd have been going fucking apeshit.

I'm still only going for silvers, buying packs with the FUT coins and using the transfer market.

Want to move up slowly instead of wasting my own money buying packs in hope of getting a good player. Feels much more rewarding this way

Archived