FIFA 15 Ultimate Team

RossC93

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just turned this on in the first time in over a month, after seeing people saying they had free packs thought I'd have a look. None for me, so just had a look through my last squad I attempted to build which was a silver Polish league team (I don't know why either).

Anyway, seen the GK I wanted, paid the BIN price, got my coins took off me and no player. I have not missed this game at all.

I play the tablet version mostly so it's not quite the same, but sold my Bundesliga side (bar Robben and TOTS Huntelaar (and trying to sell TOTS Naldo)) because I wanted a Dutch team. Opened a few 100k packs. Got TOTS Clasie in my first, Record-breaker Sané in my second, then nothing for two, and them MOTM Rakitic and Payet in the same pack. Not bad.

Shame the players go for nothing in this. RB Sané would have got me 400k on the xBox.

I play the tablet version mostly so it's not quite the same, but sold my Bundesliga side (bar Robben and TOTS Huntelaar (and trying to sell TOTS Naldo)) because I wanted a Dutch team. Opened a few 100k packs. Got TOTS Clasie in my first, Record-breaker Sané in my second, then nothing for two, and them MOTM Rakitic and Payet in the same pack. Not bad.

Shame the players go for nothing in this. RB Sané would have got me 400k on the xBox.

I've tried the tablet version loads but it always stops working after a couple days has this never happened to you ?

I now remember why I stopped playing ultimate team and moved back to career mode.

Yep, I'm usually a career mode man myself. Just thought I'd open a few packs as I seen loads of people pulling TOTS. EA have really messed up with these 'price caps' most players don't sell anymore and some players are extinct.

Archived