FIFA 15 Ultimate Team

RossC93

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been super lucky this year. I'll accept that. I've also followed a lot of trading guides and have built the best Fifa team I've ever used.

Ronaldo is out of control as a striker.

attachicon.gifunnamed.jpg

attachicon.gifunnamed (1).jpg

Wow, that team is crazy. I used to trade all the time in FIFA 14 I was up at 3 or 4 million coins (which is good for me) and sold them all when FIFA 15 came out. Now I just don't have the patience to do it get bored way too quickly. Thinking of investing in IF Lacazette and IF De Gea as no doubt they'll get an upgrade which means the IF will get an upgrade as well.

I had Modric but with player instructions he still didn't stay back. So I swapped for Khedira and he feels like the glue for this team.

I bought a shitload of Lacazette @ 95k and sold them for almost double. Only sold him because he may move outside France and his upgrade won't affect his informs.

He's been my main profit. Him and Griezmann.

Clichy is the next one. 450k a week ago and under 200k now. He will rise again

I seriously downgraded so I could buy some packs.

Team of:

Vorm

Coleman Onuoha Rojo Shaw

Wanyama

Ben Arfa _______ Januzaj

Cabella

Vargas Ideye

Was it worth it?

No. The best I got was fcking Ramires ... 14k spent on further packs. Now got the above team, some shit untradeable subs, and about 60 coins.

I seriously downgraded so I could buy some packs.

Team of:

Vorm

Coleman Onuoha Rojo Shaw

Wanyama

Ben Arfa _______ Januzaj

Cabella

Vargas Ideye

Was it worth it?

No. The best I got was fcking Ramires ... 14k spent on further packs. Now got the above team, some shit untradeable subs, and about 60 coins.

If you want to use a cheap team, use the following....I spanked DIv 1 using this.

--------------------------------Bravo------------------------------

De Marcos ---- Varane -------- Mathieu --------- Alba

----------------- Khedira (CDM)-- Busquets (CDM)---------

----------------------------- Isco (CM) ------------------------------------

Duelofeu (RW) -------- DOS SANTOS (ST) ---------- Jesse Rodrigues (LW)

Trying to put together a Morton team. Is there anyone I'm missing?

Mathers

Naismith - McPake - none - Dyer

Millar - McAlister - Tidser

McKay

McGowan Macdonald

McManus appears on the search with picture but there doesn't seem to be a card. Ditto Imrie. Ditto Adam. Ditto Paartalu. Ditto Crawford.

Played one game earlier this week. Won 3-2 after coming from behind twice against a guy with a silver & bronze team that had one pacey gold striker that he just spammed the ball to.

First equaliser was a rocket from 30 yards. Second was a simple finesse (his keeper was only 56 OVR). Third goal however was a low cross along the box to David (canna mind his first name... Plays AMC for Fulham) who did a heel flick into the goal... 2 seconds later I hear the guy shout "Arsehole" down the mic :lol:

Think he was calling the goalscorer an arsehole cause he was friendly when I messaged him

• 2 weeks later...

Decent luck this week so far.

I've actually invested in 10 x Benzema @1.3m. I reckon he should hit about 3m in the coming weeks which would equate to a very healthy profit.

Anyone got good tips on reliable formations in which is solid defensively. I'm kinda enjoying the 41212 formation as I score a lot of goals, but the 1 defensive midfielder is pretty weak defensively.

post-2908-0-69303800-1423930661_thumb.jp

post-2908-0-08132700-1423930684_thumb.jp

post-2908-0-31573500-1423930692_thumb.jp

post-2908-0-01431700-1423930700_thumb.jp

post-2908-0-58012400-1423930708_thumb.jp

post-2908-0-59735300-1423930717_thumb.jp

This is my current team but I'm conceding a lot of goals. When I change to 4-3-3, I rarely concede but don't score a lot. My problem is that I prefer possession football and 1 up front isn't ideal for the interchanging play between the strikers.

This is my team below. Busquets is incredible for anyone looking to build a Spanish team. Mathieu is also excellent. Ramos isn't the best, despite his rating, however.

Any ideas, tips?

post-2908-0-53183700-1423931657_thumb.pn

Archived