FIFA 15 Ultimate Team

RossC93

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not sure chemistry is actually a thing. I've been going between division 3 and 4 with the occasional spell in 2, bit ive started to use a mixed team and doing much better.

Handanovic

Alves Chiellini Boateng Alaba

Vidal Pogba Schweinsteiger

Griezmann Benzema Reus

It is a thing, but handicapping stronger squads makes it less important than it should.

I've always found chemistry to work the opposite way it should. If i play against a team with really low chemistry i find it hard to do anything positive.

You will probably be doing better as the game will be handicapping your opponent due to your chemistry being much lower.

If anyone is having problems with the web app like I just did, it's 'cos you just updated flash and the app thinks it's a different computer.

You need to clear your cache and then go through the security bollocks to activate a new device.

Went for Bundesliga team for a while. Reus was phenomenal.

Went for Lia Liga team for a while. James Rodriguez was phenomenal.

I just flat out prefer to play with a BPL team though, and an IF Cazorla at CAM has persuaded me to go back to BPL. The only problem is I've lost a hell of a lot of coins from building and re-selling so many squads the last while without much care for how much I was spending (just going for BINs and re-selling starting at 150 bids).

I remember SIF Cazorla in FIFA 14 being untouchable and I'm sort of hoping for the same this time around! Him and Silva being LM was outrageous.

Despite previously having guys like Hazard, Toure, Di Maria, IF Silva, Ramos, Reus, Lewandowski ... the best I can afford at the minute is:

De Gea

Cahill Rojo Mangala

Mirallas Fabregas Matic Eriksen

Cazorla

Remy Balotelli

I really haven't a fcking clue how I've lost that much coinage but ho hum. Building towards something is the best part of the fun for me. I get bored when I've already got the best guy in every position.

Once again, Yaya Toure is the best player in the game.

I haven't bought any packs this year. Just went on to ebay and bought 1M coins for £25.

Courtois

Koscielny Kompany Vetronghen

Sanchez Toure DiMaria Hazard

Walcott Agueroooo Schurrle

Amazing team, but I'm still stuck in Division 3 due to being rubbish.

Nobody of any interest in my free pack today. I've been changing my teams almost daily right now as the usual horrendous run of form that appears out of nowhere has reared it's ugly head and I've been plummeting through the divisions over the last few days.

Archived