FIFA 15 Ultimate Team

RossC93

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The game help them win? Had anyone ever considered that the reason guys with bronze teams are in the top leagues is because they're amongst the best fifa players in the world?

They are obviously good players; doesn't stop them exploiting the system to gain an advantage.

They have bronze teams for a reason.

Anyone here do much trading? What do you think of buying up Choupo-Moting from Schalke with the expectation of him getting in totw.

he probably wouldn't get you much profit. Hes not popular enough and his if would probably be discard or slightly above.

I don't understand what's happening. I was doing pretty well, holding my place in Division 3 and then starting my next season well, but having got 10 points in 4 games I then lost every other game I played in the league.

And not just lost, I got humped in a lot of them. My guys' movement, passing accuracy and defensive positioning just went to shit. Also through on goal I'd just miss chance after chance.

WTF is going on?

Put on a few bronze subs and bring your average rating down to around 82 or less and your team wont receive as much 'Fifa' handicapping as you've been getting.

Put a 54 keeper and Charlie Telfer at 59 on the bench, taking my team down to 4.5 stars and 81.

Next game up was against an 83 ranked side.

I won 8-4.

That's unbelievable.

I used to scoff at this handicapping idea, but FFS, it's blatant.

People that work for EA have stated this in the past that it's designed around fairness to prevent coin buyers having the best squads. It's not really fair on people who buy packs though or work their way through leagues and end up with an excellent squad.

In division 1, you'll find people with unreal teams and an average of 80/81/82 because they have a bronze bench.

Archived