FIFA 15 Ultimate Team

RossC93

Ok. Squad built

What is the bets my team gets handicapped by EA like Fifa 14 was? Anyway, if I don't win division one with this team, I should start playing Ice Hockey.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1416561952.183645.jpg

Have you still got players to sell? I'm not an expert on the prices of players but with the players you got in packs, wouldn't you have more than 400k left?

ETA some team btw.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does morale have a bit of an impact on teams? I've noticed when I have been taking utter tankings (regular in 15) that as soon as the opposition goes 2 or 3 goals clear that my players have got the fist touch of an elephant and things just rapidly go from bad to worse. Also why when someone is say 6 up do they insist on watching all replays and full celebrations?! In short, I had an absolutely stinking run last night... Still, I avoided relegation, although that could be because there's no Division 11!

I've got 25,000 in the bank now and a pretty solid side.

GK: Costa

DL: Coentrao/Balenziaga

DC: Mascherano/Matheui/Godin/Mussachio

DR: De Marcos/Arabeloa

ML: Turan/Koke/Griezzman

MC: Kroos/Khedira/Gabi/Iturasspe/Callejon/Ittura

MR: Deulefou/Feghouli

SC: Bacca/dos Santos/Cerci/Sergio Garcia/Defoe (I know he's not Spanish but I got him in a pack and he does a great job in reserve)

I wonder how much better my side can realistically get?

Is it worth saving up for ages to buy a guy with only 3 extra ability points, or should my wealth by spread on getting the medium rated players like Xavi, Pique, Navas etc?

Put all my players up for sale apart from my scottish team, would've had 325k but the lovely wee Neymar pushed that upto 530k.

I'm selling everyone/everything I have in a hope I'll have enough for Messi :lol:

Got 600k and I've not sold my team yet, I'll do that last. Should be pretty close, hes like 2.8m.

Archived