FIFA 15 Ultimate Team

RossC93

Lucas is excellent. Absolutely powers past everyone.

Today played good bunch of games taking me from division 7 to 5. Sick of every game the opposition charging straight at you from ko. Usually deal with it but on odd occasion the player will fly through my defence. Think this Fifa more than ever people tend to play generally like dickheads.

I find the best way to deal with this is to drop one of your midfielders back manually and hold RB (r1) and the computer will close the player down allowing you to nip in with your manually controller player and take the ball.

Since I started doing this i don't think anyone has managed to get past my defence straight from kick off

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just burst out laughing when their sexy wee faces appeared. I'm kinda loving opening packs at the moment. I usually open 10, then chuck it. Each of the last 30 packs, I've had Suarez twice, Hazard 3 times, Messi, Robben, Reus, Lewandowski, Aguero twice, Ramos and Yaya.

I may give up though, my luck surely cannot continue.

I was doing much better with my second string BPL team so I've kept a mix and also went for a German/Bundesliga team.

GK Lloris / Leno

RB Zabaleta / Pizscek

CB Kompany / Boateng

CB Vertonghen / Benatia

LB Luis / Rodriguez

CM Ramsey / Gotze

CM Fabregas / Khedira

CM Ramires / Kroos

RF Mirallas / Muller

ST Falcao / Lewandowski

LF Schurrle / Reus

Having played about 10 games with my German team, I'm almost willing to say that Reus is the best player I've ever played with on FUT. Unbelievable. Not impressed with Lewandowski so far and probably looking to replace Rodriguez for Alaba, Khedira for Lahm and Kroos for Gundogan when I can afford it.

So on the train home tonight, decided to open a few packs again. Got a few decent pulls. Then a few decent in the house....

I almost feel guilty now.

attachicon.gifimage1f.jpg

attachicon.gifimage2.jpeg

attachicon.gifimage3.jpeg

attachicon.gifdd.jpg

Can someone ban this boy before I find out what his gamertag details are and steal everything he has?

Jammy as f**k.

75k spent on packs, 3.3m return. Dece.

I've got zero squad and a day off tomorrow, going to build an absolute beast of a squad and attempt to fly through the leagues. Going to relegate myself to 8 or 9 again and start from the beginning. Keep the game interesting.

F**k this. I'm gonna stop playing. Spent 50k on packs at the beginning of the week, got Cavani in my first one, thought I had a bit of the Mayos Noun about me, thought I was going somewhere in life after all. 'What else did you get?!' I hear you ask...nothing but Tim Howard. Tim Flipping Howard. I've cried myself to sleep every night since.

On an unrelated note, built two fairly cheap squads before the above occurred. One Dutch and one Italian. Italian team rips people to shreds. Candreva in RW with Cerci in Cf. Bossing with the false 9. Dutch team ripping myself to shreds. I've not been the same man since I sold IF Sneijder.

Ok. Squad built

What is the bets my team gets handicapped by EA like Fifa 14 was? Anyway, if I don't win division one with this team, I should start playing Ice Hockey.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1416561952.183645.jpg

Tbh if I got paired with you and seen that side I'd just switch my console off and be done with it.

Tbh if I got paired with you and seen that side I'd just switch my console off and be done with it.

I'd put in a team of bronze players and wait for the game to help me win

Archived