FIFA 15 Ultimate Team

RossC93

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who loves a conspiracy theory? Just finished playing a guy who I was totally hammering, but only because he was kicking the ball out, bringing his keeper out to the halfway line and scoring own goals. 60mins on the clock, he quits, I get logged out of UT and I get credited with a loss. b*****d!

Who loves a conspiracy theory? Just finished playing a guy who I was totally hammering, but only because he was kicking the ball out, bringing his keeper out to the halfway line and scoring own goals. 60mins on the clock, he quits, I get logged out of UT and I get credited with a loss. b*****d!

:lol:

Happens to the best of us.

Just had Neymar, iniesta, casillas, xavi, xabi alonso, Jesus navas, cesc fab, and a couple of If Bonuccis get stuck on completing and disappear from my trade pile before my eyes. Not in my club, squad, nowhere.

Seething is an understatement.

Just had Neymar, iniesta, casillas, xavi, xabi alonso, Jesus navas, cesc fab, and a couple of If Bonuccis get stuck on completing and disappear from my trade pile before my eyes. Not in my club, squad, nowhere.

Seething is an understatement.

Same is happening to me. Only it's still showing as completing rather than disappeared.

I've taken a screenshot of my 5 pages of the trade pile in case it does the same. Not that I think it'll make a difference to EA, they wont give you f**k all back.

I took a screenshot of the auctions ending in my news feed. Also have other players now stuck on completing. Couple of people on the forums also lost players. Hopefully that's a good thing for the prospect of seeing my players again.

So much for the sell your team every day method...My team at the moment is Sergio Ramos

I consider myself a quite good mannered FIFA player, I don't pause the game when there's imminent danger for either side, I usually press L1 and R1 after I score, I don't show all 4 replays of my penalty, hell, I don't even replay the goal unless it's a stonker.

See when you come up against the guy I did though....screen name something like 'GazTehProGamer' and his team name 'U Mad Bro FC', then he kicks off and does 4 million stepovers and plays FIFA like a c**t? See when you utterly ream him in the first 28 minutes to the stage where he rage quits (ironic, given the team name) at only 2-0 down after you celebrate both goals in a maniacal OTT fashion?

I fucking love that.

Got a solid team on the go, just pumped the team of the week 6-2 on ultimate level.

Leno

Piszczek Howedes Badstuber Schmelzer

Gundogan Bender Kroos

Aubameyang Kiessling Schurrle

Without going through previous posts I think someone here mentioned getting Ibarbo and Emineke as 'impact subs'. Well I can confirm that this is actually a pretty good idea. I actually got Martins and Ibarbo instead but twice tonight I was either losing or drawing with about fifteen minutes to go and I brought the two strikers on and they scored in both games. Fatigue seems to play more of a role in this game so having Martins chase a through ball against a defender who has terrible stamina is fantastic. He can't control for shit but he gets there first!

Seem to be feeling a bit more comfortable with defending and UT in general now. Gave it my first long session tonight and I was pleasantly surprised at my results (bar a couple of hum pings). It still feels as though trying to defend is very fidgety and relies on luck, players who can dribble well on this game immediately have the upper hand which is a pity because I felt like in FIFA 14 your tactics made more a difference.

I either hammer people or get hammered, theres no middle ground.

Yup.

Not UT but seeing as this has been mentioned I played seasons quite a bit tonight.

Went as Bayern for 4 games and Barca for 1.

7-5

7-6

9-7

8-6

6-7

Kept waltzing through their defence after KO giving it the big yin.

Then watched at they waltzed through my defence after KO giving it the big yin.

Absolutely no scrappy 1-0/2-1 wins anymore it's an absolute goal fest.

Use of replays is a subtle art.

Replay your first goal? You're a w****r.

Replay your first goal if the other guy is a replay-whore? Still wankerish but acceptable.

Replay your winning goal if the other guy is a replay-whore? LAD.

What about reply of a shit/lucky/sweaty goal? A rocket goal from 30-40 yards I can understand the person wanting to watch the reply, but a shitty rebound from the keeper that just happens to go to one of their nearby players or a sweaty goal (everyone does them) just annoy the hell out of me

Archived