FIFA 15 Ultimate Team

RossC93

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

He's not pish he's great at dribbling and his passing is great aswell but being stuck on the left and not having the best pace is pretty shit.

He'll become my star man don't worry

anyway I thought it was standard with all fifa players if the pace isn't 80 odd plus means they are pish haha, I picked up Onuoha the other night thinking why's he so pricey. Then noticed his pace thats why need a better partner for Cahill. Also for the BPL team who ever uses a CAM which player are they going with. they seem to be pretty sh*t this year (is it save up for Rooney then switch him)

Think the time has come to create a team from another league the BPL highest rated players are scary dear

anyway I thought it was standard with all fifa players if the pace isn't 80 odd plus means they are pish haha, I picked up Onuoha the other night thinking why's he so pricey. Then noticed his pace thats why need a better partner for Cahill. Also for the BPL team who ever uses a CAM which player are they going with. they seem to be pretty sh*t this year (is it save up for Rooney then switch him)

Think the time has come to create a team from another league the BPL highest rated players are scary dear

I'm using Cabella just now (Taarabt on the bench for fitness). Both cheap but fun...Mcgeady and Erikson either wing behind Benteke.

Tend to sell my whole team after I complete and online season, at least for the first few months. Keeps it interesting and means you don't lose too much money as prices decrease. Been through Bundesliga, Seria A, Liga BBVA and SPL so far. Seria A was the most entertaining. Lots of pace and skill, no one ridiculously overpriced. Imagine that will be my main team when I stop rotating.

Err ... Di Maria and Yaya Toure are probably the two best CAMs in the game.

Settled on my team I'm going to keep and use the rest of my coinage as a trading stash - have gone full Spain to be a bit different.

433(2)

Pedro/Silva ------- Costa/Rodrigo ----------- Navas/Susaeta

---Xavi/Valero----Alonso/Zenit Garcia------ Iniesta/Fabregas

Alba/Moreno ----- Pique/Ramos/Inigo Martinez-- De Marcos/Montoya

------------------------------ Casillas --------------------------------------

Am I the only person who doesn't play the 'trading game'?

I just tend to collect coins from matches and build the squads I want. I can't be arsed messing around buying and selling to make a profit.

That said, my club value in coins is only about 60k...

Am I the only person who doesn't play the 'trading game'?

I just tend to collect coins from matches and build the squads I want. I can't be arsed messing around buying and selling to make a profit.

That said, my club value in coins is only about 60k...

Playing games is the way to go. tried trading my way through 14, but would end up only playing 2 or 3 games a week, but being on the game 5 or 6 hours. not worth it.

I was sitting at 55k when I sold everyone last night.

Concept squads don't help me decide, maybe you can.....

Rooney vs Costa vs Van Persie please.

Also, is Remy worth 20k+ if I put him in as a CAM? Find that really fast CAMs get into good positions- currently have N'Zogbia in there doing OK.

I have around 100k coins.

Considered getting Kompany but I think Fifa is designed as a 'score one more than them' game and Dzeko is missing a lot of chances so think defence will have to wait.

I'm not a massive trader, and I certainly don't open that many packs but it seems as though there have been far fewer offers and 'happy hours' by EA with their packs so far this year. For FIFA 14 you used to get messages almost daily telling you about various pack offers but it hasn't happened at all really for FIFA 15.

In general I just can't seem to get into the UT aspect this year, not sure if it is due to the gameplay but I have been playing career and seasons much more this time round.

Archived