FIFA 15 Ultimate Team

RossC93

Robertson is 20000 BIN?

I could've got him for 3000 yesterday but didn't bother.

The one I was bidding on was, as I say it still had another day to go, but went on today and somebody had spent 20,000 on him. Its possible its just one of those ones that go for a ridiculously high amount, sure Scobbie went for 300,000 last year at one point

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one I was bidding on was, as I say it still had another day to go, but went on today and somebody had spent 20,000 on him. Its possible its just one of those ones that go for a ridiculously high amount, sure Scobbie went for 300,000 last year at one point

TOTS Van Dijk was going for something ridiculous like 990k last season, I don't get it.

How come silver rated players go for more than gold rated players? It honestly baffles me.

TOTS Van Dijk was going for something ridiculous like 990k last season, I don't get it.

How come silver rated players go for more than gold rated players? It honestly baffles me.

Silver packs are opened less than gold packs so there's likely to be less silvers than golds on the market?

I had forgotten just how crazy the markets get in the first few days/weeks of the new FIFA. Even the most average of 80 rated players are commanding fees of tens of thousands of coins in some cases. What tactics do people use in the early days to try and build a decent base of coins? I'm really just going for playing loads of games against the computer in seasons before going for it online against people in the standard UT league.

Looks like physical stats and pace (especially acceleration) are going to be very important this year.

Faced Messi twice in Division 10 :lol: My Scotland/SPL hybrid is going fairly well. Interested to see how far it takes me though. Just now Marshall is stopping everything, May is scoring everything, and Van Djik is dominating everything

Faced Messi twice in Division 10 :lol: My Scotland/SPL hybrid is going fairly well. Interested to see how far it takes me though. Just now Marshall is stopping everything, May is scoring everything, and Van Djik is dominating everything

The loan signings are annoying as f**k, Messi Bale and James have been the players who have scored against me the most since I started playing it :lol:

I had forgotten just how crazy the markets get in the first few days/weeks of the new FIFA. Even the most average of 80 rated players are commanding fees of tens of thousands of coins in some cases. What tactics do people use in the early days to try and build a decent base of coins? I'm really just going for playing loads of games against the computer in seasons before going for it online against people in the standard UT league.

Looks like physical stats and pace (especially acceleration) are going to be very important this year.

Looking for a bit advice I've got players that I bought a few days ago, Kompany for example for 59,000 he's now selling for 77,000. Is there really any point in selling him because I'll need to buy him back at some point and if he doesn't go down in price it'll just be a waste of time.

Wondering if I just shouldn't bother with the whole making coins thing and just keep my best team.

I think that a month or so into the game the market will stabilise and go back to similar prices from last year. I can't be fucked 'playing the market' so will just play and play until I have enough to start assembling my teams.

The loan signings are annoying as f**k, Messi Bale and James have been the players who have scored against me the most since I started playing it :lol:

I ended up playing a guy with Messi, Robben and Emenike as his front line. Before bringing James on. His entire gameplan was to just get the ball to one of these players and sprint towards goal, which is utterly infuriating and is hard to stop every time during the 90 minutes. No idea why they decided to bring in the loan idea, just seems pointless.

The loan system is shit, it makes it much more frustrating trying to build a decent team through handwork only to be outdone by someone with a player they can't afford and haven't actually bought.

I've still avoided actually playing many people online and my plan is to play up through the UT leagues against the computer until my team is sorted enough.

Archived