FIFA 15 Ultimate Team

RossC93

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some frustrating positions. Aberdeen have no Left mid, GMS is now a Cam. Pawlett is RM despite not playing there in over a year. obviously not everyone is there yet. Hamilton are short most of there team and a badge.

Reckon I can get a decent SPFL side though.

I really wish they had position cards so you can change people around more, rather than just LW>LM, you should be able to change player's sides etc, like GMS for example from a CAM to a LM or a RM. It would allow for more variety in people's teams and mean more creativity on making your own.

I really wish they had position cards so you can change people around more, rather than just LW>LM, you should be able to change player's sides etc, like GMS for example from a CAM to a LM or a RM. It would allow for more variety in people's teams and mean more creativity on making your own.

Aye that really annoys me as well.

I'm pretty sure you can do that, change a players side, but it takes a strategic use of cards

Theres going to be a loan system in place apparently, no idea how they'll work it. While apparently if you pre-order the UT Edition of FIFA you get Messi on loan for the first five games

Theres going to be a loan system in place apparently, no idea how they'll work it. While apparently if you pre-order the UT Edition of FIFA you get Messi on loan for the first five games

I've got the early access & I've got Reus, Ribery, Ibrahimovic & Sterling available.

It seems to be that every so often you'll get to trial certain players before you buy them (if you even have the coins available).

I've got the early access & I've got Reus, Ribery, Ibrahimovic & Sterling available.

It seems to be that every so often you'll get to trial certain players before you buy them (if you even have the coins available).

Ah fair enough.

Starting to build a Scottish side to start with, always worry I spend ages on the Web App building a squad then can't actually use it :lol: As an aside could I use my team on the demo? Or will I have to wait?

Ah fair enough.

Starting to build a Scottish side to start with, always worry I spend ages on the Web App building a squad then can't actually use it :lol: As an aside could I use my team on the demo? Or will I have to wait?

If it's just the demo you've got you'll need to wait until the full game comes out.

Should be fine using the web app as long as the origin details match.

If it's just the demo you've got you'll need to wait until the full game comes out.

Should be fine using the web app as long as the origin details match.

Ah bugger, six days to wait then :(

And yeah it does, always just have the paranoia in the back of my mind

So far I've got Reynolds, Brown, Fletcher, Commons, Bannan and May. With bids for Marshall, Whittaker and Berra in. Andy Robertson seems to be fairly expensive

Just put a bid in for Anya aswell. Ryan Fraser looks like a decent signing aswell tbh, mental pace and dribbling and cheap as hell just now

Got my team set up now, just have to wait until I actually buy the game!

Marshall (Gilks)

Whittaker - Berra (Anderson) - Reynolds (Hanley) - Shinnie (Dixon)

Brown (McArthur) - Fletcher (Bryson)

Bannan (Burke) - Commons (Armstrong) - Fraser (O'Halloran)

May (Griffiths)

I've got a bid in for Andy Robertson that will be beaten by somebody. Interested to see how that team will get on though.

I'll just edit this post with the "back up" players, to save congesting the thread with just my team!

Got my team set up now, just have to wait until I actually buy the game!

Marshall

Whittaker - Berra - Reynolds - Shinnie

Brown - Fletcher

Bannan - Commons - Fraser

May

Subs: Gilks, Hanley, McArthur, O'Halloran, Armstrong, Griffiths

I've got a bid in for Andy Robertson that will be beaten by somebody. Interested to see how that team will get on though.

I went on to have a look at a scottish team and it annoys me no end the Barry Bannan is classed as an RM.

I went on to have a look at a scottish team and it annoys me no end the Barry Bannan is classed as an RM.

Yeah its a bit odd, suppose thats where he actually plays though.

Just went back to check my bid for Andy Robertson, the auction was meant to end tomorrow but somebody came in and paid the 20,000 BIN price

Yeah its a bit odd, suppose thats where he actually plays though.

Just went back to check my bid for Andy Robertson, the auction was meant to end tomorrow but somebody came in and paid the 20,000 BIN price

Robertson is 20000 BIN?

I could've got him for 3000 yesterday but didn't bother.

Archived