I don't know why anyone would think it's a good idea that these 'brokers' are going down the tubes.

The last couple of times I've renewed my phone contract o2 were prepared to let me cancel and change network rather than match the Carphone Warehouse o2 deal.

No competition = Shitey deals.

You'll probably get a phone call very soon letting you cut short your contract and take out a new one (with Vodafone naturally). It actually worked out okay for me as I got a new phone about 3 months early (from O2).

Vodafone can suck my fat 8 incher. I'm moving to Three.

Your cock is 8 inches fat?

Thats quite fat reallly. You should put it on a diet.

He should really see about getting a genital band(=cock ring*) fitted.

*I was going to attach a picture for better effect but it's probably not a good idea to search google images for a cock ring at work.

Got no personal greivence against them but they are a pretty useless company who won't be missed. Their competitors are also their suppliers so I'm surprised they've stayed around so long.

The owners have no doubt got stinking rich and now it seems they are simply going to pull the plug rather than waste money trying to adapt and save the business.

Had some decent adverts though

Sake, I've got a Vodafone contract with this mob. Expires in January mind.

Your contract will be with Vodafone. Phones4u would merely be the agents who sold it. Your service will be unaffected. Of course whatever arrangements you have with them for a replacement handset in future will lapse.

No, a company shouldn't be getting subsidies to fill gaps in their finances or bailouts, as that is crony capitalism. Politicians do it purely for political reasons, because their thinking is all short term in terms of the next election and the people who'll lose their jobs.

By all accounts they don't particularly need subsidies. It seems they are profitable and have funds (at least they claim that's the case). They have been squeezed out of the market by EE and Vodafone declining to work with them leaving them as a retailer with no product to sell. If that is indeed the case and indicative of the strategy from the mobile networks then we can expect Carphone Warehouse and any other independents left to follow similarly.

Vodafone are a bunch of complete wanks. Got an £80 bill off them a while back, the extra charges were all for data usage. I always shut down all apps and that, don't usually get close to the limit. Just about £50 extra out my bank for f**k all. Phoned them up and got a resounding do one. Nae bother.

Broke my phone about a month before the contract was up without any insurance or anything. Agreed to give us a new one straight away which was nice of them but they took about 3 months to send me the fucker and kept charging me line rental anyway. Don't pay any tax either.

tl;dr: Vodafone = fannies. Hope they die in a fire.

Vodafone are a bunch of complete wanks. Got an £80 bill off them a while back, the extra charges were all for data usage. I always shut down all apps and that, don't usually get close to the limit. Just about £50 extra out my bank for f**k all. Phoned them up and got a resounding do one. Nae bother.

Broke my phone about a month before the contract was up without any insurance or anything. Agreed to give us a new one straight away which was nice of them but they took about 3 months to send me the fucker and kept charging me line rental anyway. Don't pay any tax either.

tl;dr: Vodafone = fannies. Hope they die in a fire.

I downloaded some apps that had viruses that drained all my wifi a couple of months back.....go to the remove apps section and you might find the wee fcukers hiding in there.

I don't like Vodafone and have never gave them a single penny either.

Everyone on P&Bs life has improved knowing this info.

I've been with them since 2001 and have noticed the coverage deteriorating in Perthshire (although the signal is great in Edinburgh)........I ask for my PAC Code in July when my contract was up which they gave me but was called almost immediately by their main office asking what they could do to get me to stay!

Archived