BSC Glasgow

Gerry B

Sorry to hear that John, Jimmy and co have left. Good football men who know their stuff. Bit harsh calling them roasters....yes they are passionate about their football but that's not a bad thing. Surely their must be something going on behind the scenes that has led to them leaving.

Old EKFC management team not a bad shout but not sure it will happen. Kingy has only recently started coaching with a Motherwell youth team and Craig is now assistant at lesmahagow juniors.

Sorry to hear that things haven't worked out for John Brogan and his backroom staff. Have to agree with Football Fan that the guys are good football men and yes they can be highly passionate but to call them roasters is way off the mark.

The EK guys could be a good shout. They know the league and were successful last season.

Wouldn't surprise me if the guy running it took the team. I think there is potential in this club but the guy who runs it makes a living out of it and he gets paid before anyone else. I think there may be more than a few players looking to get out of there contract this morning.Considering around 8 weeks ago they hardly had a team I think to be where they are is good.May be a blessing for brogay I'm sure he will have a good few offers.

Wouldn't surprise me if the guy running it took the team. I think there is potential in this club but the guy who runs it makes a living out of it and he gets paid before anyone else. I think there may be more than a few players looking to get out of there contract this morning.Considering around 8 weeks ago they hardly had a team I think to be where they are is good.May be a blessing for brogay I'm sure he will have a good few offers.

That's the problem though mate, they are under contract! Don't know how that would work?

Was talking to Craig Anderson who does the LL coverage for the Sun today - the last two Saturdays he's covered, the home team has lost their manager after the game.

Dunno who the Sun's sending him to this weekend, but if it's your club...remember, these things come in threes! :)

Was talking to Craig Anderson who does the LL coverage for the Sun today - the last two Saturdays he's covered, the home team has lost their manager after the game.

Dunno who the Sun's sending him to this weekend, but if it's your club...remember, these things come in threes! :)

hope the Sun send him past 10 Downing Street then.......! :lol::thumsup2

A great appointment for bsc kingy & giggsy back together again got good experience of the lowland league and the players will enjoy working with them and after a terrific first season last season and winning a trophy these guy have nothing to prove to anybody

Archived