Heart of Midlothian v Cowdenbeath

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure that was the score last time we met? At Tynecastle? Cup tie?

I doubt it'll be anything like that this time, although we'll be looking for three points.

We'll still be missing Prince Buaben, and we'll need to check on the fitness of McHattie, McGhee, and Nicholson, who were all in the wars yesterday. Paterson could be involved, as could Pallardo.

i just looked it up and it was 5-0 in the scottish cup. Also saw we haven't beaten Hearts in over 80 years.

If we go 3_5_2 the home side wingers will destroy us, but it is our only/best formation.Absolutely no problems if we go down as long as we have a go, as first half yesterday was useless.Hopefully Nat is fit for this and Gallacher lasts the 90.

Heard he was having a baby. Can anyone confirm?

i just looked it up and it was 5-0 in the scottish cup. Also saw we haven't beaten Hearts in over 80 years.

Aye, I was at that game - pretty strong Hearts team, if I mind right.

If McHattie and/or McGhee are going to be out for a wee while, I wonder if we'll have to recall full-back Liam Smith from his loan spell at East Fife for cover. The prospect of Brad McKay at right back gies me the fear a bit.

If McHattie and/or McGhee are going to be out for a wee while, I wonder if we'll have to recall full-back Liam Smith from his loan spell at East Fife for cover. The prospect of Brad McKay at right back gies me the fear a bit.

Hearts were a decent side that day we got off lightly at 5-0!

Was at that game too, Hearts did play a strong team.

Hearts team that day: Rousett, Locke, Pointon, Weir, McPherson, McKay, McCann, Fulton, Robertson, Cameron & Hamilton.

Cowden: Neil Russell, Ally Hamilton, Graham Meldrum, Sammy Conn, Baz McMahon, Martin Humphreys, Wullie Stewart, Toorie Winter, Martin Scott, Craig Sinclair, Garry Wood.

Archived