Alex Salmond is Arthgur Scargil

TheBogget

Stop replying to obvious trolls like Banterous and his many, many aliases. He isn't interested in debate. He just wants to be an oh so chucklesome and clever troll.

Put him and his multiple aliases on ignore.

You see I was of the same opinion to start with, but actually the random and obviously crazy pro-union posts simply help the Yes vote.

Google and other search engines list the pages of this website quite highly (for lots of different reasons), when people come on and read the drivel and easily countered nonsense from what you would presume are loyalists then it just makes that side of the debate look desperate and scrambling. Which is how the Bitters are looking just now anyway.

So whether they are genuine no voters or just trolls it doesn't matter, because people read tin foil hat wearing posts about Russia about to attack or that Salmond is about to close down all the pits and they think, wtf is all this about.

So, as I say, initially it sort of annoyed me, now it just gives me a platform to put forward a more emphatic case for yes.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't. Clearly the guy's a troll but such shite deserves a Helen. One duly delivered.

I've got bad news for you Kinky, the Queen's announcing tomorrow that she supporting YES. I had a couple of pints with her in Lochee tonight and she's doing it to spite Charles. Said that he's Scottish and that he's never getting the big chair.

BTW she's a c**t on the drink. Keeps handing out selfies and claiming they're legal tender. Do you know who many pubs in Lochee she's barred from. Yes, Lochee.

BTW she's a c**t on the drink. Keeps handing out selfies and claiming they're legal tender. Do you know who many pubs in Lochee she's barred from. Yes, Lochee.

I'm just off the phone to her, in fact. She even said that she wanted to tie the Saltire to a Dundonian flagpole but that no such flagpole emerged. I even recall the word 'flaccid' being used ;)

I reassured her that, after Thursday, I;d offer her something to accommodate both The Union Flag and The Royal Standard of Scotland!

I'm just off the phone to her, in fact. She even said that she wanted to tie the Saltire to a Dundonian flagpole but that no such flagpole emerged. I even recall the word 'flaccid' being used ;)

I reassured her that, after Thursday, I;d offer her something to accommodate both The Union Flag and The Royal Standard of Scotland!

You're a liar. You couldn't have phoned her cos she's still stotting round Lochee. And she's no got a mobile since Vodafone cut her off.

You're a liar. You couldn't have phoned her cos she's still stotting round Lochee. And she's no got a mobile since Vodafone cut her off.

You forget one simple thing: Her people called my people. They also complained. Normally where she goes everywhere smells of wet paint. I had to explain to her equerry when he called on her behalf that the smell they noticed was, in the argot, 'of pish'.

This is stupid. Scargill was f'cked because he did not allow a vote. Eck has called one, should he lose it he too will be f'cked.

Are you completely fucking stupid?

The reason "Eck called a vote" is because it was in the SNP manifesto and the SNP won a majority of seats in a Parliament that was designed in a way to make such a majority highly unlikely.

What is your problem; is it a politician making a manifesto promise and keeping it? Or is it giving the people of this country the chance to vote on their future governance?

The reason "Eck called a vote" is because it was in the SNP manifesto and the SNP won a majority of seats in a Parliament that was designed in a way to make such a majority highly unlikely.

What is your problem; is it a politician making a manifesto promise and keeping it? Or is it giving the people of this country the chance to vote on their future governance?

Politicians don't keep promises.

My money is on this Bowmore alias who was roundly embarrassed for posting similar shit earlier and hasn't been seen since.

You're a poisonous minded little thing, aren't you.

I bet you're not even Scottish but one of those anarchist sorts who think they know better than everybody else.

I might only have one Scottish parent but I suspect it's one more than you.

This name calling is great fun isn't it!

I was pointing out that, Erm, Eck was indeed allowing a vote which Scargill never did. I am happy that the people have been given a voice, is there anything in my post which indicates otherwise?

i went on to point out that imo Eck is politically dead if he loses, Nicola will be in place for the next election.

Here to help.

Duh.

Archived