Falkirk vs Dumbarton

What's possession got to do with it or shots on goal? Considering we hardly had a shot at goal it wouldn't have been hard. Guaranteed every home game, with the exception of the big 3, we will face a team who will sit in against us. They are entitled to do so and it's up to us to break it down

Don't think we did that in the cup game at TFS. You're getting a bit arrogant there I reckon.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always hear conflicting reports on this, but is there a bar in The Falkirk Stadium?

If there's not I think the freedom fighters of West Dunbartonshire deserve to have one built for them and ready for use upon our arrival. Thanks.

Yes, but you need a ticket beforehand, and I think theoretically its for home fans only

Ah, that makes sense. I guess every team has one. Generally, the Falkirk fans are a decent bunch and pretty reasonable and knowledgeable. Except when it comes to pitches. They know nothing about pitches

Nonscence ours is a 5g whilst yours is a stripedy -1 pacer sweetie disgrace

Sick of losing to part time jokers...remember the jim lister game one of my most embarrassed moments as a falkirk fan apart from the game through there where Thomas grant shredded them we have been terrible against Dumbarton I expect to lose again....we had 3700 against queens Partick had 3000 against inversnecky we are having the piss ripped out of us

Archived