Falkirk vs Dumbarton

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

am looking forward to going to this one....TFS one of the few grounds I've never been to

Nice ground with a good view of the action. Bit of a walk from the town centre mind.

Our usual early season poor form seems to have ended quicker than usual and we have started putting points on the board. Falkirk and Alloa are our next two opponents and are also the two teams directly above us in the league, so it's imperative that we keep the momentum going.

Nice ground with a good view of the action. Bit of a walk from the town centre mind.

Our usual early season poor form seems to have ended quicker than usual and we have started putting points on the board. Falkirk and Alloa are our next two opponents and are also the two teams directly above us in the league, so it's imperative that we keep the momentum going.

Since we've been promoted we've only lost once at the Falkirk stadium, we've won the other 3. If Murray gets the tactics right again I wouldn't be surprised if we improved that record.

Since we've been promoted we've only lost once at the Falkirk stadium, we've won the other 3. If Murray gets the tactics right again I wouldn't be surprised if we improved that record.

Christ does Murray still care how well he's doing after getting overlooked for his dream job?

If we don't win this I can see Houstys coat already being on a shooglly peg.

We've looked mince in all 4 games since Connor left. I knew he was good but I didn't know he was the glue holding us together.

ETA rocks are shite. Let's hear it for the wheel and Horsey heeds.

Christ does Murray still care how well he's doing after getting overlooked for his dream job?

If we don't win this I can see Houstys coat already being on a shooglly peg.

We've looked mince in all 4 games since Connor left. I knew he was good but I didn't know he was the glue holding us together.

ETA rocks are shite. Let's hear it for the wheel and Horsey heeds.

I'd suggest that might make him try a wee bit harder, no matter how upset he was that he was overlooked. I haven't kept up with Falkirk's squad movements over the summer, where did McGrandles go?

Archived