Tonev in Racial Slur Probe

~~~

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope you reported that guy for that crap?

No need for that shite in this day in age

Well said mate. Sadly this incident has surfaced the racist attitudes of an element of Celtic supporters on social media outlets.

Sorry .. hetic and busy schedule .. I can fit you in now ....

Interview take 1

Subject: Why you are such moron?

Okay POTA can you tell me why you are such a moron ... ?

Did it have anything to do with your banjo playing parents being brother and sister?

Do understand the word "conduct"?

Do know the difference between the phrase "conduct an interview" and "be interviewed" ...

I'll try and get someone else to post your drivel reply on the losers thread that you mentioned .... anything else I can help you with?

Once again my sincere apologies for the delay in carrying out your request ....

Donation to Help for Heroes would be appreciated for my time wasted in assisting you with your request.

A fiver should cover it .. but seeing as it's the weekend and double time ... make it a tenner.

Much appreciated

Another day another dhense meltdown , glorious

It looks like the one in the middle of that twitter post,I could be wrong though.

One of the Aberdeen fans facebook page which the original post come from has where he works and which team he plays for. They also said he has got someone to contact them to say his account was hacked.

The dangers of social media which the lad will learn the hard way.

One of the Aberdeen fans facebook page which the original post come from has where he works and which team he plays for. They also said he has got someone to contact them to say his account was hacked.

Dangers of being a stupid racist bawbag more like.

It always amazes me the amount of people who are racist online then when they get called out on it they start shitting themselves and shout "but ma account wiz hacked".If you are going to spout utter bile online then be prepared for the fall out from it.

Shocking racism from ex-ref Kenny Clark here, by the sounds of it

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29962613?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

You're obviously being facetious and attempting to deflect from some of the outrageous statements emanating from celtic fans and officials, but yes he is sailing pretty close to becoming an apologist.

He certainly doesn't seem to grasp the gist of the "justice must not just be seen.." quote. Unless of course he believes that there were Aberdeen representatives on the panel that made the decision.

He also goes on the say, "but all the SFA website says..", which is an incredibly trite manner to approach the issue as clearly the website is not going to contain a detailed set of minutes.

Now, onto McInnes; he's entirely right. Delia was utterly foolish to be so implicit in his defence of Tonev. It's obvious why he said it, but as he was only going on Tonev's word all he should have done was support the player rather than make judgement. McInnes hasn't made any such comments, at least not that I am aware of or at least not until not.

But was the verdict not on one person's word as well?

The same should apply to the SFA. How they can pass judgement based on the word of a player is a disgrace.

But was the verdict not on one person's word as well?

Do either of you actually understand the difference between a manager making implicit and obviously biased statements and an SFA panel composed of several people making a reasoned and objective decision?

Archived