Tonev in Racial Slur Probe

~~~

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another one that uses the American spellchecker to correct his spelling ... ho hum.

Edit: I'll put 'badd' down to too many trips to 'McDs' ....

196605d1263153862t-04-gsxr-race-bike-chu

^^^ Euginè Terre'Blanche en Groen

Another one that uses the American spellchecker to correct his spelling ... ho hum.

Edit: I'll put 'badd' down to too many trips to 'McDs' ....

196605d1263153862t-04-gsxr-race-bike-chu

Did you....

did you just use Paint to write that on a photo of a child?

Correction...

Jockeys earn their living by riding horses in racing events. Jockeys are typically self-employed and are contracted by horse owners and trainers. They have several job responsibilities that include exercising horses, providing feedback to horse trainers, helping to develop racing strategies, caring for riding equipment and maintaining clean stables.

Cleaning stables (inter alia) does make you a jockey.

http://www.ehow.co.uk/about_6132745_horse-jockey-information.html#page=1

I can't just imagine the squealing from the mutton molesters if one of the Celtic players mistimes a tackle and upends Logan.

Christ, Celtic fans really are a disgusting bunch.

Is there anything they do that isn't an affront to basic decency? Really, truly embarrassed to be from the same country as them

Try getting a sense of humour and learn when someone is obviously taking the piss .. you greeting moron .. :lol:

Lost his sense of humour when they gave him a lobotomy ..

I honestly didn't realise the sheep shaggers were this easy to wind up ... :thumsup2

Because, I was being totally serious, or are you just really thick? It's a toss up!

Is this you btw B13NkkaCUAIcu_L.jpg

Shocking racism from ex-ref Kenny Clark here, by the sounds of it

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29962613?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

He certainly doesn't seem to grasp the gist of the "justice must not just be seen.." quote. Unless of course he believes that there were Aberdeen representatives on the panel that made the decision.

He also goes on the say, "but all the SFA website says..", which is an incredibly trite manner to approach the issue as clearly the website is not going to contain a detailed set of minutes.

Now, onto McInnes; he's entirely right. Delia was utterly foolish to be so implicit in his defence of Tonev. It's obvious why he said it, but as he was only going on Tonev's word all he should have done was support the player rather than make judgement. McInnes hasn't made any such comments, at least not that I am aware of or at least not until not.

He certainly doesn't seem to grasp the gist of the "justice must not just be seen.." quote. Unless of course he believes that there were Aberdeen representatives on the panel that made the decision.

He also goes on the say, "but all the SFA website says..", which is an incredibly trite manner to approach the issue as clearly the website is not going to contain a detailed set of minutes.

Now, onto McInnes; he's entirely right. Delia was utterly foolish to be so implicit in his defence of Tonev. It's obvious why he said it, but as he was only going on Tonev's word all he should have done was support the player rather than make judgement. McInnes hasn't made any such comments, at least not that I am aware of or at least not until not.

The same should apply to the SFA. How they can pass judgement based on the word of a player is a disgrace.

Archived