Tonev in Racial Slur Probe

~~~

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TalkCeltic is fun reading...

Haha that's fucking tragic.

The SFA are shitting themselves to say not guilty before an uproar from the ethnic minority lobby groups, George Galloway and the Celtic antifa groups.
Which would then be followed by 10 BBC SPORT news pages by black journalists, ex footballers and a women's footballer thrown in to show how "backward" football is.

What a joke this country is, so your a racist unless you can prove your not?
PC gone mad.
A guilty verdict to avoid an uproar from black people against the SFA saying that Scottish Football promotes racism
I just think maybe somethings been going on between them on the pitch. My view is Aberdeen were playing their way back into the match and would have done anything to gain an advantage. Obviously the player thinks that's somehow a red card offence and their manager has taken it further. Probably not all that much in it. Loud atmosphere, back sounds like black. Maybe he's been fly about it, maybe it's something a bit lost in translation.

Tonev is a good wee player. Something like this comes up when i think he was starting to show some real potential.
this is total bullshit by the fuckin wanks that are in charge of our game.....its ones mans word against another,when i heard earlier he was found guilty with 7 match ban i said that he must have been caught on video or audio evidence then.....but this is shocking if he hasnt..i aint defending him either,but if someone called said you called them by a racist remark and it was you against his words and you got sacked,how would you feel...

If he was found guilty by evidence then clearly get him tae f**k,but ill stand by him till he is proven of that....its not the first time the SFA have fucked someone over
3 game ban for that Patrick c**t nearly breaking Guidetti's leg and 7 games for a racist remark with little evidence?

TalkCeltic is fun reading...

Talk Celtic's basically just an unofficial GB forum.

Also, the boy that said Tonev is a 'decent wee player' should be fucking sectioned

Apologies. I'd assumed that "Why would a person make up an allegation against a footballer" would be mildly relevant in relation to the question "Why would a person make up an allegation against a footballer", especially when the conclusion we're clearly supposed to draw is "A person wouldn't make up an allegation against a footballer".

I'm not about to put the boot into Aberdeen for signing this particular player, mind. I'm just pointing out that certain folk might like to have a wee think before they get up on their high horses about this kind of thing.

I think "why would a footballer make up an allegation against another footballer" is more relevant and in fact easier to rationalise. There are fucking millions of reasons why a footballer would be dishonest about another footballer. Especially during a game, in fact it happens all the time.

But like this? Naw min. That's a pretty high-risk strategy if you ask me.

I just don't think the notion that he just made it up is credible and I don't think you do either. Along with the Goodwillie thing it just feels like your clutching a bit here.

Tonevs allegation of racist abuse is far worse than David Boldwillies rape allegation because of the team he plays for... :rolleyes: subhuman scum etc etc..

Difference being Goodwillie wasn't even charged, Tonev has been found guilty.

I think "why would a footballer make up an allegation against another footballer" is more relevant and in fact easier to rationalise. There are fucking millions of reasons why a footballer would be dishonest about another footballer. Especially during a game, in fact it happens all the time.

But like this? Naw min. That's a pretty high-risk strategy if you ask me.

I just don't think the notion that he just made it up is credible and I don't think you do either. Along with the Goodwillie thing it just feels like your clutching a bit here.

I don't think Logan made it up. I'm pointing out that the assumption that an allegation must be automatically true has unfortunate knock-on effects for other cases involving allegations of criminal behaviour, which suggests that it isn't a useful assumption.

I think it's far more likely that Tonev is guilty than it is that he's innocent. On the other hand, the only evidence I'm aware of is that Logan says he did it. He probably did, but I wouldn't mind finding out what made the authorities conclude that he did.

The allegation combined with an utterly hilarious and unbelievable excuse/explanation from Tonev himself, for example, would probably be enough for a sport body.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/217531-hamilton-accies-racist-club/

Don't see much sweeping, found guilty he has to go... Found guilty on another players word and no evidence mind..dangerous precedent to be setting

What makes you think there was no other evidence taken into account?

Celtic fans wanting evidence must be a first as well.

Screw Tonev, if he did it. Bomb him out immediately.

And, while I didn't particularly want to say this...

As an Aberdeen fan, have you considered why a woman would simply make up a criminal sex offence allegation against one of your strikers?

Some top notch whataboutery here.

I don't think Logan made it up. I'm pointing out that the assumption that an allegation must be automatically true has unfortunate knock-on effects for other cases involving allegations of criminal behaviour, which suggests that it isn't a useful assumption.

I think it's far more likely that Tonev is guilty than it is that he's innocent. On the other hand, the only evidence I'm aware of is that Logan says he did it. He probably did, but I wouldn't mind finding out what made the authorities conclude that he did.

The allegation combined with an utterly hilarious and unbelievable excuse/explanation from Tonev himself, for example, would probably be enough for a sport body.

I think more transparency would help and the full findings must be released for both this hearing and the appeal.

But in fairness you are just assuming that's all the evidence there is and none of us have a soobie doo if that is true or not. Especially not you johnny

Aberdeen fan on high horse now there's a first :lol: I'm pretty sure if there was evidence we would of heard or seen it by now..

No way anyone else could have heard what was said, Unlike how nobody out of thousands of people SAW things being thrown and people spitting at Neil Lennon.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/217531-hamilton-accies-racist-club/

Don't see much sweeping, found guilty he has to go... Found guilty on another players word and no evidence mind..dangerous precedent to be setting

And if there was evidence why hasn't it bee released, that would leave us in no doubt, what's the big secret? At the moment it looks like one players word against another and the SFA have convicted on that..

Fucking hell :lol:

Why would the disciplinary panel have to disclose evidence used in the trial just to appease cretins like yourself? The verdict was that he was guilty of racially abusing another player, unless he wins his appeal then that remains a fact regardless of how desperate you are to brush this sorry affair and your vile club's stance on it under the rug.

Archived