Tonev in Racial Slur Probe

~~~

A Celtic spokesperson said: "Racism has no place in football and as a Club for all people, Celtic absolutely abhors racism of any kind.

"This was a very unfortunate case, but the Club has accepted Aleksandar’s explanation that he did not say the words that were alleged to have been said and that he is not a racist.

"We are, therefore, very disappointed by the outcome today and can confirm that Aleksandar will be appealing this decision.”

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know if there was any evidence...

Did that stop Celtic fans from naming and shaming upwards of five Scottish Premiership players, including Dougie Imrie, on social media and various football forums in response to the Zaluska reports?

Hypocrites FC.

Did that stop Celtic fans from naming and shaming upwards of five Scottish Premiership players, including Dougie Imrie, on social media and various football forums in response to the Zaluska reports?

Hypocrites FC.

Can't help but noticed you didn't answer the question, but instead went into uber seethe mode.

I have no clue what that has to do with me or my question but k.

Why do you require evidence? Determining guilt without proof appears to be the Celtic fans' way if social media's anything to go by.

Does anyone know if there was any evidence other that Logan's word?

Like I've already quoted from the SFA: "Complaint Established"

I'd suggest that means they have additional evidence to just Logan's word.

Maybe not. Dunno.

Maybe you want them to release the derogatory, insulting, abusive and racist comments he made?

Would that nail it for you?

Archived