Clyde vs Arbroath

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Taking the car and driving through if its a NO, if its a YES ill no make it for being guttered all weekend... So either a YES this weekend and party time and if its a NO ill take it on the chin and drive through and hopefully a Lichties win softens the blow a wee bit. YES win plus Arbroath win will be unreal, NO win plus Arbroath win will be mehh, NO win plus Arbroath defeat will be suicidal.. :lol:

Can just tell the latter will happen.. :thumbsdown:lol:

Yes. This did nothing to take it 'off topic'.......Ryan.

Taking the car and driving through if its a NO, if its a YES ill no make it for being guttered all weekend... So either a YES this weekend and party time and if its a NO ill take it on the chin and drive through and hopefully a Lichties win softens the blow a wee bit. YES win plus Arbroath win will be unreal, NO win plus Arbroath win will be mehh, NO win plus Arbroath defeat will be suicidal.. :lol:

Can just tell the latter will happen.. :thumbsdown:lol:

Don't dae it Lichtie, we like ye. :)

staying off topic

once again i am on the wrong side of the outcome of a vote.

like last time i hoped people would see through the shyte being spouted by THE Alexander campaign, i mean NO campaign

Aaah. See what you did there. Clever!! Are you suggesting democracy doesn't work??? The system which allows any two eejits to outvote a genius??? Usual from you. Toys everywhere, boo hoo hooing all the way home.

Aaah. See what you did there. Clever!! Are you suggesting democracy doesn't work??? The system which allows any two eejits to outvote a genius??? Usual from you. Toys everywhere, boo hoo hooing all the way home.

Typical you.

Bell End View.

And you tell me is Mr Alexander's vision of our future is working.

Dont you bother with a reply, i cant be annoyed with your spazzmoid opinion on anything.

I always end up feeling sorry for you when the whole PnB start laughing and making fun of you.

The bullying you suffered at school set you up well for your adult life on here.

Typical you.

Bell End View.

And you tell me is Mr Alexander's vision of our future is working.

Dont you bother with a reply, i cant be annoyed with your spazzmoid opinion on anything.

I always end up feeling sorry for you when the whole PnB start laughing and making fun of you.

The bullying you suffered at school set you up well for your adult life on here.

It's definitely you who's The Special One, champ. Its quite worrying the state you were in when i last saw you. Clearly not getting any better...'adult life on here'. Jesus. With your issues (i won't tell) its best that this is about as 'adult' as it gets forya.

It's definitely you who's The Special One, champ. Its quite worrying the state you were in when i last saw you. Clearly not getting any better...'adult life on here'. Jesus. With your issues (i won't tell) its best that this is about as 'adult' as it gets

Its so funny when you try 2 be smart :-) it never works :-( but i do admire the effort.

When did you see me? I would have loved you 2 introduce yourself. In saying that, i dont remember seeing anyone in the crowd with a straight jacket on being minded by 2 large gentlemen in white uniforms.

Do they let you out for mid week games? Or is it just a saturday.

Just a Clyde win now then boys!!! :lol:

Atleast I'll be down this weekend, wee drive down by myself me thinks not really in the mood for any company. :lol:

Genuinely gutted.

Would obviously love a bullywee win, just cant see it. Think like most saturdays so far this season, Mr william hill will be delighted 2 see me wager my 20 quid on a clyde victory.

Hope its not worse, but 2-nil the baddies (yous lol)

And im totally gutted, not even sure a victory or even comical aggro will be able 2 up my mood this weekend.

Would obviously love a bullywee win, just cant see it. Think like most saturdays so far this season, Mr william hill will be delighted 2 see me wager my 20 quid on a clyde victory.

Hope its not worse, but 2-nil the baddies (yous lol)

And im totally gutted, not even sure a victory or even comical aggro will be able 2 up my mood this weekend.

I spend the majority of my time in Dundee so I had gotten my hopes up. Still love Arbroath FC so will be cheesing if we win but it'll take a long time for the over riding sense of disappointment to go away. Wee sober drive down to clear the head should be grand. Not the end of the world at the end of the day.

Hopefully see Murray/Carreiro start, really hope Ferguson doesn't. Although it's doubtful as he'll be out on the randan today in his sash! ;):lol:

Archived