All thanks to Debbie Horton.....

QPSAFalkirkFirm

Fucking hell. They are shitting it. End of Empire for those tedious, leeching, pointless C u n t s at the Daily loony Mail.

Dear Quentin must have been spurned by a bonnie Scots lass.

he was Letts down by someone....

I have ambivalent feelings towards Columbia. Now if some Columbian lassies would like to me to say nice things about their country I'm sure we can come to some arrangement..... :whistle

Wow! The most bitter article I have eved read! Not just in politics but in everything. Truly disgraceful piece. The writer and editor should both be sacked immediately. I say that as someone who is not a supporter of Salmond or the SNP. It's a piece that's far beyond reason. There are many snide insinuations that could have serious consequences (the attempt to link Salmond to the firebombing of Enlglish owned homes in Wales a prime example).

Basically the top defcon of panic.

Wow! The most bitter article I have eved read! Not just in politics but in everything. Truly disgraceful piece. The writer and editor should both be sacked immediately. I say that as someone who is not a supporter of Salmond or the SNP. It's a piece that's far beyond reason. There are many snide insinuations that could have serious consequences (the attempt to link Salmond to the firebombing of Enlglish owned homes in Wales a prime example).

Basically the top defcon of panic.

:lol: This is bizarre. Who's going to run Scotland? If you don't support Salmond don't vote Yes otherwise you're handing him power for years to come and looking at his inability to answer questions on the very basics of the formation of an independent country, worry and then worry some more....

That's just bollocks. Scotland will be run by the government that the people of Scotland elect. The 18th of September isn't about Alex Salmond or the SNP as neither appear on the ballot form, it's about giving ourselves the chance to choose who runs the country be it Salmond, the SNP or otherwise. It's been mentioned before but Independence isn't a destination, it's just the start of the journey; it's putting us in a position to choose who we want to represent us.

Banterous, on 14 Sept 2014 - 05:32, said:

:lol: This is bizarre. Who's going to run Scotland? If you don't support Salmond don't vote Yes otherwise you're handing him power for years to come and looking at his inability to answer questions on the very basics of the formation of an independent country, worry and then worry some more....

You wat m8?!

Seems a balanced and well thought out piece of journalism :lol: I may be a NAW but that was quite an offensive 'article' but then its the Daily Mail so no surprise. They even managed to get in that he struggles with his weight, whether you like Salmond or not (and I do have a grudging admiration for him) is irrelevant, that was a nasty and snidey attack aimed at their target audience.

I just want it to be friday already, I'm getting very bored with the whole thing.

^^^ worryingly obsessed. Are you married m8? Have you tried talking to your wife about this?

You need to speak to someone.

Hang on Daily Mail, wasn't the story that Salmond entered St Andrew's University as a TORY, but it was his course on economics that made him change his political view as it became clear all the oil revenue was being pissed up the wall to pay off past mistakes instead of investment?

I suppose the Mail may have been a bit frightened to tell their readers that one in case it made some of them think twice.

Surprised that Quintin Letts was behind this - this is the guy whose 50 people who buggered up Britain included Margaret Thatcher and Jim Callaghan, what Salmond has been saying for decades.

I'm surprised they've not linked Moira Salmond's maiden name of McGlashan back to the overly anti-English character of the same name on the Absolutely TV serious. In fact, I think we can say that Alex only went out with his now wife simply because of her anti-English name just to get back at his ex.

Archived