Ex BBC Editor slams BBC for it's anti-independence spin

Casual Bystander

This from the man who used Russia Today as a news source just a few days ago.

I like you Kilos, you are just so easy to make a fool of.

Russia today, IS the voice of the Kremlin, so when they say they want to increase defense to 21% GDP, They either mean it or want the world to think it.

So either way it show the aggressive intentions of Russia and Novorossiya

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's Mason that's the ex-BBC correspondent who is slating the BBC bias, Hirst is just reporting on it, naw?

Careful he accuses people of being sexually abused if you get him angry. That and being bullied. Oh, and then of having low self esteem.

He's not a good debater is really the message I'm trying to get across.

Careful he accuses people of being sexually abused if you get him angry. That and being bullied. Oh, and then of having low self esteem.

He's not a good debater is really the message I'm trying to get across.

Explain the source? the article gives no source.

The article written by an EX SNP employee.

Typical Aye voters misinformation

It's Mason that's the ex-BBC correspondent who is slating the BBC bias, Hirst is just reporting on it, naw?

Yes your spot on... but

Paul Mason was not "BBC editor" he was a minor editor of one section of News night, and the article's source

"Deutsche’s ‘Wall Street Crash’ prediction goes über alles the airwaves"

http://blogs.channel4.com/paul-mason-blog/deutsches-wall-street-crash-prediction-ber-alles-airwaves/2347

The one source is 2 tweets by Paul Mason, that suggested 1. the full Deutsche Bank Report does not go into full details and 2. Independence is a tough choice for the poor.

The Russian article is BS, written by an ex SNP employee.

Deutsche’s ‘Wall Street Crash’ prediction goes über alles the airwaves - See more at: http://blogs.channel4.com/paul-mason-blog/deutsches-wall-street-crash-prediction-ber-alles-airwaves/2347#sthash.XVemPaBS.dpuf

^^ absolutely seething

He seems to be yes. I mean, writing an article for one of Putin's web news-troll outlets is bad enough. But when he bases it on one single tweet, he obviously has an axe to grind against the BBC.

I wonder if he is still on the SNP payroll ?

Or the BBC? Oh, but they're Russians guys! We are above them.

Let us not forget that when Mr McB was looking for a source to try and prove all nationalists are racist he choose BrieBart London. The shining light of right wing hatred and magnet for the racists and xenophobes the world over. On their pages just now is a bitterly written seethe fest against Vivienne Westwood for her support of independence, you would think that the author was literally breast fed on vitriol considering their conceited and painfully misogynistic diatribe. Elsewhere on the site they claim that President Obama is just an ISIS agent (yup, you already know the types of people reading this blog) a piece on denial of climate change and another on how the Westboro Baptist Church are right.

So, yeah, I think that referencing RIA, the place where Morris is syndicated, is infinitely worse than linking to sources on one of the most right wing and bigoted websites on the net.

Archived