Ex BBC Editor slams BBC for it's anti-independence spin

Casual Bystander

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thousands of people who could be out persuading people to vote Yes wasting their time on this. Sometimes I despair.

I totally agree. But as someone who has done virtually nothing personally I don't feel I have the right to criticise.

Will be spending Thursday helping out though.

Thousands of people who could be out persuading people to vote Yes wasting their time on this. Sometimes I despair.

Couldn't you argue, though, that if the protesters are successful in forcing the BBC to stick to its own charter, it could do more to change undecideds' minds than another 10,000 leaflets handed out or homes door-stepped? I'm not a campaign strategist, so I don't know, and perhaps your point is more that it's a fool's errand to expect to be able to sway the BBC, but those with access only to MSM are definitely getting a skewed idea of what is happening in Scotland.

I DO mind the BBC being biased. They have a charter to remain impartial. They have been nothing short of a disgrace.

I would LOVE if we told them to get to f**k in an iScotland.

Aye and take the fucking Telegraph, Daily Record and Daily Mail with them. I absolutely mind them being biased. We pay for them to be neutral. I understand that they may have a LITTLE bit of license but the way they and others have carried on they need their arses handed to them.

To the OP

Are you on crack?

The source: RIA Novosti / Rossiya Segodnya registered media outlet of Putin's United Russia party.

The Man: Mark Hirst has never been a "BBC editor" or even an editor in the BBC, He has never been employed by the BBC, He has been involved with some production of some documentaries that are aired on the BBC and he HAS BEEN EMPLOYED BY SNP

Aye voters full of it.

To the OP

Are you on crack?

The source: RIA Novosti / Rossiya Segodnya registered media outlet of Putin's United Russia party.

The Man: Mark Hirst has never been a "BBC editor" or even an editor in the BBC, He has never been employed by the BBC, He has been involved with some production of some documentaries that are aired on the BBC and he HAS BEEN EMPLOYED BY SNP

Aye voters full of it.

The article is about Paul Mason, is it not?

Archived