Queen of the South vs Hibernians Flag Club

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really looking forward to this match v Stubbs's Hibs.

QoS probably lining up the same as last sat v Falkirk with no players off the injury list, closest to be back are Paton & Kerr.

Not sure where any of our injured players are in regards to making a return therefore the team more or less picks itself, namely the same as what started last week.

Lyle has played very well the last two weeks but this weekend as we're the home team I would like to see him played a little further up the park along side Gav who's been slightly isolated at times in the last two games.

I see no reason why we can't get a repeat of the result the last time Hibs came to visit.

Looking like there was no need to open terrace on sat for Hibs fans unless late demand for tickets.

Club not going to make as much as it hoped

Would imagine that Hibs fans are pretty restless after their poor start and fully expect the super south to run riot against them again as we did in the cup tie at Palmy a few seasons ago, hence their apparent apathy about this fixture. I expect a far bigger turn out from the Gorgie hordes when they come to town.

Really looking forward to tomorrow's game.

A few questions for the QOTS fans:

Are the Steak Pies decent?

How much is the programme?

Are we aloud to take cans of beanz into the stand?

Palmy Pies only

£2.50

Beanz have been banned since 1999 , spaghetti hoops only

Archived