Queen of the South vs Hibernians Flag Club

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely need to see Beanzema and Malonga up top. We will probably concede at least one but we will actually pose a threat as well. Heffernan shouldn't be anywhere near a starting spot. I'm not a fan of Stanton out wide tbh, maybe a chance for Sinclair to get a start as well.

There is a substantial Club car park right beside the ground (usually free) at the new Arena building. You have to walk round to the other side of the ground for away support seating. Street parking in some areas usually allowed and there is also a big retail centre car park about 5 mins walk away. Some fans also park at the Ice Bowl right behind the East Stand where the away support will be housed but I'm not sure if the Club or Council really encourage this. It doesn't seem to stop anyone from doing it though. eta: No problem usually with parking but it all depends on when you arrive and how big a hurry you are in to get away.

Cheers for the info.

As I said I don't usually do away games but really fancy this for some reason.

I'll make a decision during the week.

Undecided whether I'll take the trip down for this, never been to Dumfries so I'm tempted. Hopefully Stubbs goes with the team that finished the game against Cowdenbeath.

Come on down and bring a friend or two, it's a lovely friendly place. :)

Undecided whether I'll take the trip down for this, never been to Dumfries so I'm tempted. Hopefully Stubbs goes with the team that finished the game against Cowdenbeath.

Best away day in the league. Excellent pubs locals friendly and then best traditional ground left in Scotland.

What more do you want.

These are the kind of fixtures where Queens should be attracting as many as possible floating fans back to Palmerston . What kind of crowd can we expect for this one ?

I'm not sure if there's the same buzz about town as there used to be when we played teams like Hibs , Hearts & Rangers - hope I'm wrong though .

We'll know once the crowd figures are issued on Saturday

No ticket sales before Saturday is disappointing. I was hoping to get some on the Friday we have something on on the Saturday morning that means we will get to palmy not long before kick off.

This is what happens when you make somebody's job redundant unfortunately .

Queens fans love a moan!

On the one hand we're bemoaning that it's going to be a shit crowd, then we're complaining that we can't buy tickets in advance! If it's going to be a small crowd the queues won't be much bigger than normal anyway. In fact with no away fans buying any we'll have both ticket offices to ourselves!

Queens fans love a moan!

On the one hand we're bemoaning that it's going to be a shit crowd, then we're complaining that we can't buy tickets in advance! If it's going to be a small crowd the queues won't be much bigger than normal anyway. In fact with no away fans buying any we'll have both ticket offices to ourselves!

If you are going to use the ticket system we are using (which I don't have a problem with in itself) then you surely have to make it as easy as possible for people to get the tickets? The system actually lends itself to the possibility of early sales (something not available with pay at the gate) and should be a plus point for queens.

Why can't we buy match tickets during the week surely it would speed up the process on match day!!

It certainly would but who's going to sell you the tickets . They made Susan from the office redundant & now have nobody to deal with these situations .

Ridiculous situation

We've been given an allocation of 1800. Tickets on sale tomorrow. Prices for stand and terracing are - £16 adult, £9 concession and £5 under 16's.

Looking forward to this. Might get my tickets tomorrow.

Based on your previous away games this season, do you think you'll sell all your allocation?

I would like to think we'll pull in an extra couple of hundred locals for this game.

It will be good to see supporters on all four sides of the ground again, adds to the atmosphere.

Archived