Dundee vs Dundee Utd - 21/09/14

Gary "The Messiah" "He's No Fat" Harkins :lol:

James "The Rock" McPake :lol:

Philip "Ripping the DABs Left-Back" Roberts :lol:

Dundee "Playing Everyone Off the Park" FC :lol:

Literally our easiest game of the season so far, without a left-back, Ciftci, a fully fit Dow and a subbie Armstrong. Forget his age, why the fcuk wasn't Wighton starting? Easily your standout player as far as having having a touch of class goes. Sad to see GMS kicked all over the park again, it's a wonder that boy's not in a wheelchair by now.

Standard.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only positive I can take from that display is that I know for a fact, Hartley will not allow for that much ineptitude again on Wednesday. Doesn't mean we'll avoid a pumping, but at least the players will show heart.

Also as a wee side note all the arseholes who left after 60mins need to take a long hard look at themselves. Fair enough no one wants to sit through a pumping but supporting your team is like a marriage - for better or worse. We've started very well this year and all it takes is an hour of shite to set hundreds of you scurrying away.

Fucking disgrace!

In fairness to them trying to get home in the heavy traffic/crowds after a defeat by your rivals is pretty horrible. (Thank you Aberdeen new years day). Don't think you'd have got that if it wasn't United you where playing.

Fair play to Utd though - very good performance.

It really wasn't. I thought we were decent and cruised through the game. There is definitely room for improvement.

My own personal highlight was the seethe that GMS generates from the Derry. I don't think i've seen so many 18 stone, bald fuckers move so fast.

Gary "The Messiah" "He's No Fat" Harkins :lol:

James "The Rock" McPake :lol:

Philip "Ripping the DABs Left-Back" Roberts :lol:

Dundee "Playing Everyone Off the Park" FC :lol:

Literally our easiest game of the season so far, without a left-back, Ciftci, a fully fit Dow and a subbie Armstrong. Forget his age, why the fcuk wasn't Wighton starting? Easily your standout player as far as having having a touch of class goes. Sad to see GMS kicked all over the park again, it's a wonder that boy's not in a wheelchair by now.

Standard.

That's a joke... you only got your noses in front through cheating and persistent fouling. So don't talk about kicking people off the park.

Greetings from sunny Ibiza (to be honest it's been pretty overcast today, but still 78 degrees).

4-1 eh? I'm surprised by that, didn't see us conceding to Dundee. :lol:

Has Biggie's Internet connection stopped working?

Hope the Arabs enjoy the rest of their day; well the ones that voted YES, the others can get tae f**k.

Hope the Dees feel like angst ridden Smiths fans.

That's a joke... you only got your noses in front through cheating and persistent fouling. So don't talk about kicking people off the park.

Think the term is cleverer trippy. Although, GMS would give Tam Daley a run for his money. It's, sadly IMO, part of the game nowadays.

Greetings from sunny Ibiza (to be honest it's been pretty overcast today, but still 78 degrees).

Hope the Arabs enjoy the rest of their day; well the ones that voted YES, the others can get tae f**k.

Fanny danger i voted no so up yours

Well I didn't see that result coming. I had a few quid on both teams to score but expected a 1-1 or 2-1 either way.

Thought both teams were pretty average in the first half, with Utd looking more threatening on the break but usually crowded out around the box. We were dreadful at the start of the second half and didn't start to play until we got the 2nd goal, although the defence looked mostly comfortable throughout.

MOTM for me was Watson - couple of excellent saving blocks and clearances in the box and always a threat from set pieces, was chuffed he got a goal.

Bilate had some good touches and took his penalty well, but was poor in possession a few times as the game went on. Think he will be a good signing for us though.

Yes, he is abysmal. We need a proper striker with some presence up front.

He's needing a goal, or something, to bring back some confidence, can't see it happening anytime soon. I'm ignoring the point and laugh tobies and saying that he is a decent player, but one that's lacking confidence at the moment. Unfortunately, when you're stuck in a rut it can be difficult to pull yourself out of it. Maybe a month out on long would help?

Must be a fantastic holiday for you to be on P&B. Sasij :P

Bad bad day at the office. Pretty much second best everywhere. Giving the ball away caused the first two goals for United. In the first Jimmy mac caught in possession. In the second jimmy mac caught in possession. In the second case that was caused by a free kick taken too quickly, but in chasing the game Dundee looked very open to United.

Sorry to United. We didn't give them a game. We have them a stroll in the park.

Archived