Dundee vs Dundee Utd - 21/09/14

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6911265-large.jpg

Scotland international and ex-Plymouth Argyle manager Luggy urges his nation to vote No
By Plymouth Herald | Posted: September 18, 2014

A SCOTLAND international and revered former Plymouth Argyle managersays he is hoping his countrymen vote "no" in today's independence referendum.

The time has come for those living north of the border to decide whether they want Scotland to remain in union with the UK or become an independent country.

Proud Scot Paul Sturrock, who currently lives in Liskeard, told The Herald that he believes there are too many unanswered questions regarding independence.

"If I was allowed to vote, I would have voted 'no'," said the former Dundee United footballer.

"I feel it would be taking a big chance with all the companies and banks that are saying they are going to move south [if there is a 'yes' vote].

"You see the Royal Bank of Scotland talking about moving to London and that answers all your questions.

"I'm not totally enamoured with the leadership of either side. But on the 'yes' side, these people would be responsible for running a new country and I'm not comfortable with that."

Sturrock, or Luggy as he is affectionally termed, has 20 Scotland international caps to his name, scoring three goals. He was part of two World Cup squads, making two appearances during the finals in Mexico in 1986.

Read more: http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/hope-Scots-vote-says-ex-Argyle-manager-Luggy/story-22943270-detail/story.html#ixzz3DsWCR8N6

f**k Luggy and the DABS.

."

Sturrock, or Luggy as he is affectionally termed, has 20 Scotland international caps to his name, scoring three goals. He was part of two World Cup squads, making two appearances during the finals in Mexico in 1986.

Ooft. Am I right in thinking that's more Scottish caps, goals and World Cups than Dundee players had combined over the period of Luggy's Scotland career?

Legend :wub:

Ooft. Am I right in thinking that's more Scottish caps, goals and World Cups than Dundee players had combined over the period of Luggy's Scotland career?

Legend :wub:

I would think so.

Obviously means f**k all to him right enough.

6911265-large.jpg

Scotland international and ex-Plymouth Argyle manager Luggy urges his nation to vote No

A SCOTLAND international and revered former Plymouth Argyle managersays he is hoping his countrymen vote "no" in today's independence referendum.

The time has come for those living north of the border to decide whether they want Scotland to remain in union with the UK or become an independent country.

Proud Scot Paul Sturrock, who currently lives in Liskeard, told The Herald that he believes there are too many unanswered questions regarding independence.

"If I was allowed to vote, I would have voted 'no'," said the former Dundee United footballer.

"I feel it would be taking a big chance with all the companies and banks that are saying they are going to move south [if there is a 'yes' vote].

"You see the Royal Bank of Scotland talking about moving to London and that answers all your questions.

"I'm not totally enamoured with the leadership of either side. But on the 'yes' side, these people would be responsible for running a new country and I'm not comfortable with that."

Read more: http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/hope-Scots-vote-says-ex-Argyle-manager-Luggy/story-22943270-detail/story.html#ixzz3DsWCR8N6

f**k Luggy and the DABS.

What a prize fucking c**t.

Starting to get up for the game a bit now after being pretty despondent since yesterday morning. Will be a tight affair I think, with (hopefully) a home win.

I think it would be quite poetic if Irvine in his apparent renaissance scored a sclaffer in stoppage time to keep the three points at Dens!

Remember that Luggy p***k got loads of goodwill messages from Dees when he revealed he had Parkinsons and then responded the same week by saying Scumdee? I fucking do. http://m.stv.tv/news/scotland/30037-apology-from-paul-sturrock-over-dundee-fc-comments/

I'm not bothered by this in the slightest, I can't even remember it to be honest although I might have been out of the country at the time. Its no worse than the video of GGH at Oldham saying "Come on the Dee's, f**k the DABS" or any of us slagging each other off. Can't wait for tomorrow :)

Remember that Luggy p***k got loads of goodwill messages from Dees when he revealed he had Parkinsons and then responded the same week by saying Scumdee? I fucking do. http://m.stv.tv/news/scotland/30037-apology-from-paul-sturrock-over-dundee-fc-comments/

Devoid of grey matter and overflowing with bile, coupled with an unsuccessful managing career he should shut his pus.

6911265-large.jpg

f**k Luggy and the DABS.

Incredibly, he proves himself to be a much bigger c**t than I thought he was. Didn't consider that possible.

Devoid of grey matter and overflowing with bile, coupled with an unsuccessful managing career he should shut his pus.

:lol: He's no Barry Smith, right enough.

Barely out of a job in 15 years and almost 900 games as a manager; 3 Championships and 4 promotions. Luggy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dundee FC.

Desperately hoping Armstrong and Dow are back for this. If so, same structure as we were against Aberdeen with Dillon for Townsend and Bilate for Ciftci.

Totally agree, really need Armstrong & Dow as we are weakned as it is, Ciftci and no LB are huge blows for this one so got to hope the ones who come in can do a job but worry about Roberts pace against Dillon

They are fairly solid so worse thing you can do is gift them an early lead as Celtic did, match them for desire, tempo and workrate and i'm always quietly confident in derbies but can see it being tight either way

Archived