Dundee vs Dundee Utd - 21/09/14

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh, hope it's a draw so neither set of fans need to feel any worse than they do now.

I don't, I hope we pump you lot to make you feel even worse.

I had a strange premonition that Gary Irvine will score. I'm off to see the head doctor.

Surely there are plans across the Derry/Shed divide for a minute's applause in the 57th minute on Sunday?

57% boys. Scotland's "Yes City".

Dae it.

No lets have the applause in the 55th minute, to celebrate the fact that 55% of the voters told yes to GTF. If you still want to whine on about not getting the result YOU wanted then go join the debate on the indy forum.

C'mon the Dees.

No lets have the applause in the 55th minute, to celebrate the fact that 55% of the voters told yes to GTF. If you still want to whine on about not getting the result YOU wanted then go join the debate on the indy forum.

C'mon the Dees.

Stop being a fucking dick.

I don't, I hope we pump you lot to make you feel even worse.

I had a strange premonition that Gary Irvine will score. I'm off to see the head doctor.

:lol: f**k you Dee Man, f**k you right in the ear, if your premonition comes true I'll be at the bridge!

C'mon the Dees.

I have to say, I agree with this. I was a Yes voter but the majority wanted No so take it on the chin and move on.

Let's pump these dab b*****dos tomorrow. DDYB!

No applauding at any minute tomorrow unless Dundee score please. Keep politics out of football. Keep the UJ's away and focus on pumping the DAB's.

Seconded.

Just got to get on wi it. Come tomorrow morning I'll be right up for it.

Mon the Dee.

Well looks like Paul Sturrock may have just been the man to get me pumped for this Derby. He's just after posting on Dundee United Mad:

'Well its derby time,i used to love playing at dens against the enemy.Got up this morn having decided i wouldnt make any comment.Och f**k it lets get **** (Couldn't work that one out) into these fucking b*****ds.Once an arab always an arab'

Well looks like Paul Sturrock may have just been the man to get me pumped for this Derby. He's just after posting on Dundee United Mad:

'Well its derby time,i used to love playing at dens against the enemy.Got up this morn having decided i wouldnt make any comment.Och f**k it lets get **** (Couldn't work that one out) into these fucking b*****ds.Once an arab always an arab'

You'd think after his health issues he'd be a bit calmer and have some priorities!

Archived