Dundee vs Dundee Utd - 21/09/14

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Normally I stick up for Dundee fans when they bring UJ's to the game because it's precisely just to wind people up and 'it's the flag of our country, what are you complaining about?! *Cheeky wink*. I'll be seething if I see Dee's waving them about on Sunday though which I suppose is inevitable from a few.

I'm not a fan of National flags at club football but I know some bring one for foreign players, unfortunately the Union flag has too many connotations up here and that's before you throw in any recent controversial referendums. It's cringey even when its done as a 'joke' anyway I think.

I suggest we leave goodwillie out of it and re-word his song as a city.

We know we said yes. We know we said yes. f**k off rest of Scotland. We know we said yes.

:P

We know he said no, we know he said no,

f**k off Vincent, Hartley said no.

Wish I was more excited about this... hopefully Pep has the team focused on the job at hand.

1-0 Dundee (Harkins 89)

I think I'll be more excited come tomorrow night, staying in so I'm fresh for an early start Sunday. Hopefully results go our way tomorrow and if we beat utd, we could possibly be joint top late Sunday afternoon.

I'm another one who just can't be bothered with this game. I'm still feeling low after that referendum result!

Totally gutted as well but hey ho..........hopefully we will all be feeling much more fired up for the derby come Sunday

Archived