Dundee vs Dundee Utd - 21/09/14

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Total embarrasment...defence needs to tighten up big time. And we need to stop giving the ball away in midfield Jim M. Harkins was very poor and should have been off much earlier. Roberts has no passing vision. We pass the ball about but don't progress. Tankulic should have stayed on the bench. Wighton on from the start.

This fixture will forever remind me of the time when a Dundee fan started a 'order of best goalkeepers' thread and placed Letheren 4th, and told me that he was fad better than Brill

Tankulic is better than Billy McKay was my favourite

Delighted with that. Pleased that the 'controversial' penalty incident didn't define the game (even though it was a penalty), we were really good in the second half and Dundee were terrible. We showed more energy and were willing to keep the work up whereas Dundee slowed it right down and did pretty much nothing during the whole second half.

Don't mind if we lose every derby as long as we stay up, but that was hard to take. Don't think we played as badly as the score line suggests. The worrying thing is I don't think united we're even at their best. Wighton looked very impressive when he came on.

Perhaps this is a wake up call for a few dees who think we're unstoppable. I'll still be happy with 10th place.

Completely outplayed, first half was even with united just shading it. Not sure bout the penalty though, looked really soft. The 2nd half was a disater throughout ,the midfield were so slow today and United fully deserved to win. We need to do some soul searching for the wednesday match now and try and get some respect back for the fans.

Archived