Dundee vs Dundee Utd - 21/09/14

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a way to ruin your Derby experience. You'll not hear much or see much in that stand.

Well, you're probably likely to hear such classics as "Michael, row your boat ashore" and "Jack and Jill went up the hill" from the goody two-shoes fucks that inhabit that stand. Be sure to bring a knitted blanket to put over your knees, just incase.

Main stand is the best stand in all of Scottish football. The moments thrill when you leave the ball at one side of a pillar and hope it will come oot at the other side. The even bigger thrill when the ball disappears up past the bottom of the roof and the wait for it to come down again. Going for a pish in the bog where you first pished in Dens all those years ago, and the thrill of the pitch coming into view when you climb the stairs. I've not been able to get any enthusiasm about this going in my head since the big downer on Friday morning, but I'm up for it now. The only thing that would make it better would be if they could somehow pipe in the pipe tobacco smell that is sadly missing nowadays. Up the Dees and Duck the Fabs.

(PS. I was going to chance it without my knitted blanket as it looks quite nice outside. Do you think it'll keep fair?)

The earthquake capital. Christchurch.

Is the Wizard still alive and doing his thing in the town square? Adore the Akaroa Penninsula area, 'lucky' chap to have that on your doorstep, the Nelson/Abel Tasman area to your north, and Arthur's Pass and the mountains to the west and south!

Nah the wizard moved down to Timaru after the quakes. City is still broken. But yeah the south islands beautiful. Take it you've been here before.

In that case the Wizard clearly caused the quakes. Aye, spent a year or so backpacking and WWOOFing around the place years ago, also adored Northland for all sorts of reasons. Would move to NZ if I qualified on the skills shortage list and the job market was stronger! What took you out there, what you doing?

Going to watch this on a big screen in the centre of Manchester with the Manchester Dark Blues.

Have taken a bit of advice from Knightswood Bear and will be taking a tin of Pedigree Chum with me as City are at home to Chelsea at 4 and we all know how they behave when they are here.

Shitting it.

Going to watch this on a big screen in the centre of Manchester with the Manchester Dark Blues.

Have taken a bit of advice from Knightswood Bear and will be taking a tin of Pedigree Chum with me as City are at home to Chelsea at 4 and we all know how they behave when they are here.

Shitting it.

Remember they'll still be smarting from the gubbing they got at Dens.

Archived