Dundee vs Dundee Utd - 21/09/14

You've significantly reduced our allocation for this game. Tannadice is a bigger stadium than Dens, yet we have given more tickets to United than we will receive at Tannadice. It'd be rather embarrassing if United didn't sell out their 10k allocation now.

No it's the same allocation you got last time, 3500 is a fair amount for you going by most Tannadice derbies, the last one saw under 3000 of you and the last time you got the 5100 allocation there were a few hundred empty in the JK

FFS only 2000 of you bothered to turn out for Raith at home in the previous round, we took that amount to Pittodrie last month

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: He's no Barry Smith, right enough.

Barely out of a job in 15 years and almost 900 games as a manager; 3 Championships and 4 promotions. Luggy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dundee FC.

Still a c**t though, you know it......admit it.

My lasting memory of luggy was his failed attempt at a video rental chain. Undoubtedly a sh!t manager of video shops. I have a good feeling about today. Wee Jackie's nerve seems to go in big games like the cup final and this season's celtic game. I expect more of the same to rub off on the dabs today and (hope for) a 2-0 for the dee

My lasting memory of luggy was his failed attempt at a video rental chain. Undoubtedly a sh!t manager of video shops. I have a good feeling about today. Wee Jackie's nerve seems to go in big games like the cup final and this season's celtic game. I expect more of the same to rub off on the dabs today and (hope for) a 2-0 for the dee

I hope you've not jinxed it mate.

Mozzamozza, on 21 Sept 2014 - 08:42, said:

I'll be in the main stand, so what kind of songs should I be learning?

What a way to ruin your Derby experience. You'll not hear much or see much in that stand.

I'll be in the main stand, so what kind of songs should I be learning?

Well, you're probably likely to hear such classics as "Michael, row your boat ashore" and "Jack and Jill went up the hill" from the goody two-shoes fucks that inhabit that stand. Be sure to bring a knitted blanket to put over your knees, just incase.

Well, you're probably likely to hear such classics as "Michael, row your boat ashore" and "Jack and Jill went up the hill" from the goody two-shoes fucks that inhabit that stand. Be sure to bring a knitted blanket to put over your knees, just incase.

I wouldn't be surprised at a pretty subdued atmosphere all round for today's game. Except the clatter of emptying BNBs seats when our 4th goes in.

Archived