Dundee vs Dundee Utd - 21/09/14

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is going to be a odd one with the cup game so soon afterwards.

Should either team win it the gloating will have to be of the diet coke variety since they could get beat in the next one and risk full fat vengeance.

That would be logical but what are the chances :lol:

Apart from ICT away and Killie at home..................played both of the park .......................................................................also really should have beaten Celtic

We absolutely did not play ICT off the park.

We absolutely did not play ICT off the park.

Agree, still it was a tight game and we could have snatched it with that penalty shout (providing jeebsy didn't miss it of course!)

If you look at caleys form a draw up there is a fantastic result. Difficult away game at the best of times.

I sat and watched all our highlights from this season on dfctv yesterday (don't tell the gaffer) and the improvement in our performances is marked in the last 2 or 3 games.

The draw with Celtic and win at st Johnstone were comfortable in the end with us looking the more likely to take the 3 points against Celtic and absolutely controlling the st j game despite the low winning margin. Historically (certainly in my lifetime) Dundee would be hanging on for dear life in the closing stages of those matches and in all likelihood would have folded.

Theres a composure and professionalism in the side that I am revelling in at the moment. Derby will be a real test if those aspects!

I cannot fucking be bothered with this to be honest, was hoping to move on from referendum disappointment to excitement about this but can't see it.

Dundee been doing well and seem to be high on confidence, manager staying and United weakness at LB and striker could be crucial.

United not firing yet but joint top of the league despite playing all of the top three from last season and looking surprisingly off the pace in most games.

If GMS, Armstrong and Dow play we will win.

Shengus Khan, on 19 Sept 2014 - 14:28, said:

To be honest the Dundee fans are all union jack waving 'No' voters and all us United fans are Angus fermers who also voted no so there will be very few sound c***s at the game on Sunday.

Normally I stick up for Dundee fans when they bring UJ's to the game because it's precisely just to wind people up and 'it's the flag of our country, what are you complaining about?! *Cheeky wink*. I'll be seething if I see Dee's waving them about on Sunday though which I suppose is inevitable from a few.

Archived