Dundee vs Dundee Utd - 21/09/14

All this chat about away support etc, will have the sheep raging. That's their speciality!!

I'm missing this through holidays as well, although as far as I know, I'm not going anywhere with GD. ( unless this is the holiday surprise my wife has been talking about?)

Two tough games for United especially if Dow/ Armstrong are out. The dee will come out the blocks at 110pmh so I think wee just have to be organised and stay composed and focused and for gods sake play a passing game. There can be no room for complacency here, but I'd like to think that the experience of the previous derbys will pay off.

A draw in the league and a win in the cup for United will do for me.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All this chat about away support etc, will have the sheep raging. That's their speciality!!

I'm missing this through holidays as well, although as far as I know, I'm not going anywhere with GD. ( unless this is the holiday surprise my wife has been talking about?)

Two tough games for United especially if Dow/ Armstrong are out. The dee will come out the blocks at 110pmh so I think wee just have to be organised and stay composed and focused and for gods sake play a passing game. There can be no room for complacency here, but I'd like to think that the experience of the previous derbys will pay off.

You won't need to pack any trunks where we're going Rev. ;)

Poor you, team getting beat twice in one week and your wife telling you on holiday she's having a affair.

That's what cocaine and speed is for but I wouldn't advice the latter for a swingers and nudist party or you will get laughed out the party and called wotsit.

I already get laughed out the party and called wotsit so there.

As an English based fan of Scottish Football, this is a game I would love to go to, but sadly this one clashes with the mighty red and whites trip to sunny Burnley and the Roker Rovers will be mostly found roving round the pubs and clubs of Lancashires most sexy little town. Don't think the second Dundee derby at Dens fits our plans either this season :(.

We will get up there at some point though. Been to Dundee a few times and its a great city.

Archived