Dundee vs Dundee Utd - 21/09/14

In the old days I used to shit myself with nerves running up to derby weekend. Last time Dundee were up I always expected us to win but looks like we are back to competitive games and the nerves kicking in again.

We looked quite Shite today and f**k knows who will threaten for us up top. Would take a draw right now to be honest.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the old days I used to shit myself with nerves running up to derby weekend. Last time Dundee were up I always expected us to win but looks like we are back to competitive games and the nerves kicking in again.

We looked quite Shite today and f**k knows who will threaten for us up top. Would take a draw right now to be honest.

What about the draw last season when we played the majority of the game with ten men?

Edit: two seasons ago.

I'm looking forward to it too. The Dee are much better than we were two seasons ago. But then maybe Utd are as well - I dont know.

But this has United win engraved all over the fixture. Why? Simply because after 6 games in we are unbeaten, and it would be absolutely typical to lose that run to the orange day glow wearers of Tannadice street.

Interesting to note that a win would see Dundee sit as the top club in Tayside for the first time in over 10 years. Just shows how far Hartley has brought Dundee on in such a short time.

More optimistic than I was in any of the derbies 2 years ago. Ciftci being out is massive. He's the one that worries me most.

Really thought St Johnstone would be the team to break our unbeaten record, but here we go into a double header with United and they have two cracks at the cherry. I wonder if the fact we are playing twice in such a short space of time will mean the managers try something different in each game to get one over their opponents.

Far from confident, although Dundee fans have good reason to be considering the way we are playing!

Safe to say I am absolutely choking for next Sunday already. Both teams have made a very good start.

Would be lying when if I said I wasn't delighted Cifti is out. Think if we can get at their replacement left back we can have joy down the right too.

Bring it on.

My bad just seen the topic below! Title didn't jump out!

This ones better. Started by a Dee and will be finished by a Dee with tears everywhere from the smelly DABS.

Should be in for a cracker here and can see it being played at 100 miles an hour from kick off until the final whistle. What a atmosphere this will be.

Is it the 21st yet?

I'm missing this and the cup derby due to holidays.

If we play like we played yesterday then I fear the worst.

Influential players missing, most through injury one through complete and total stupidity; but no excuses.

Hopefully our first game in an Independent Scotland.

If it's on SKY I might be able to catch it abroad, if it's on BT Sport I have no chance.

Archived