Clydebank v Irvine Meadow 13/9/14

RtB1998

I had to watch the replay twice before I noticed the Clydebank defender getting the ball. With the view the ref had it looked a penalty as Sawyers got in front of the defender and got taken down. Only on closer inspection do you see the Bankies defender nicking the ball.

Thought one goal would settle it after the first half and we started to look more likely to score as game went on. Two very good subs to bring on in Sawyers and McLaughlin made a difference and our defence was top drawer especially Staunton.

Meadow had a few chances to score in first half also watching the highlights with Halls shot, nearly an og from Meadoe corner and Bankies keeper pulling off a very good save to deny a Thomson thunder bolt.

Your bound to get one or two who like a moan when you get hundreds of fans going to the game......but being a hurlford fan I wouldn't expect you to understand about crowds and hundreds of fans seeing as there's only a dozen or so of you and most of them will disappear when yer cash runs out like you know it will ....until then your free to carry on being world beaters hahahaha :-)

That it Mike, slag our support lol . As the clydebank have a huge support be lucky if you brung 2 dozen down to Blair Park last season

That it Mike, slag our support lol . As the clydebank have a huge support be lucky if you brung 2 dozen down to Blair Park last season

"2 dozen" ...... Aye...very good....if I could be bothered finding the highlights I'd prove you wrong.... I'm looking forward to Hurlford disappearing into obscurity again...a couple of years ago I'd barely heard of you and it'll go back that way soon enough.....enjoy yer glory days while they last as you won't be in with the big boys long :-)

"2 dozen" ...... Aye...very good....if I could be bothered finding the highlights I'd prove you wrong.... I'm looking forward to Hurlford disappearing into obscurity again...a couple of years ago I'd barely heard of you and it'll go back that way soon enough.....enjoy yer glory days while they last as you won't be in with the big boys long :-)

Jeezo you don't need to go that length to prove me wrong, you'll know all about obscurity big man. I'll look forward to seeing yir posts when our glory days end that's if they end.

To be fair they don't have just one big investor or company but three or four so I can't see Hurlford going away for a number of years.

aye in good luck 2 them wish someone put loads of cash into my club. Anyway f**k hurlford (nae offence meant) but thus is a clydebank v Medda highlights thread.

that's what I was saying. We didn't play particularly well but still got 3 points which is the stuff of champions.

steady on,3 games in and its stuff of champions? away n lie oan yur ribs. :P

Never came across such a bunch of greeting faced fans in my life. Going on as if football owes them something and it's never the 'better team' that beats them.

Another good win which piles the pressure on Hurlford and Talbot for next weeks game. All shaping up for an exciting season ahead.

Willie is the master at getting penalties. Can moan about referee till cows come home but you can bet any money Clydebank fans would of be delighted if their striker win that penalty.

He will enjoy playing in that strip ha

You're right there RRG, saw him win a penalty at your place that was quite frankly embarrassing. A big lad like him going down like a Jessie when contact was at best minimum.

Just don't let him take them, he hits them to the goalkeepers left every time. As big Gary showed you, in saving it.

Archived